4) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

(((Summary - The Triwizard Tournament is to be held at Hogwarts. Only wizards who are over seventeen are allowed to enter. Then at Hallowe'en, when the Goblet of Fire makes its selection, Harry is amazed to find his name is one of those that the magical cup picks out. He will face death-defying tasks, dragons and dark wizards, but with the help of his best friends, Ron and Hermione, he might just make it through—alive!)))

 He will face death-defying tasks, dragons and dark wizards, but with the help of his best friends, Ron and Hermione, he might just make it through—alive!)))

Chapter 1 – The Riddle House

In which we learn of the mysterious murders in the Riddle House fifty years ago, how Frank Bryce was accused but released for lack of evidence, and how the Riddle House fell into disrepair. In the present, Frank interrupts a sinister meeting and is killed when he overhears Voldemort's plans.

Chapter 2 – The Scar

In which Harry awakens from a bad dream, his scar burning, we recap Harry's previous adventures, and he writes a letter to his godfather.

Chapter 3 – The Invitation

In which Dudley and the rest of the Dursleys are on a diet, and the Dursleys get letter from Mrs. Weasley inviting Harry to stay with her family and attend the World Quidditch Cup finals.

Chapter 4 – Back to the Burrow

In which Harry awaits the arrival of the Weasleys, who come by Floo Powder and get trapped in the blocked-off fireplace, blast it open, send Fred and George after Harry's trunk, then Floo back to the Burrow. Just as Harry is about to leave, Dudley eats a magical toffee dropped by Fred and grows a huge purple tongue. Harry Floos away to leave Mr Weasley to sort it out as Uncle Vernon starts throwing ornaments.

Chapter 5 – Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes

In which the Weasleys return home, Fred and George are reprimanded by Mr and Mrs Weasley for giving Dudley the toffee, we learn more about the Weasley clan, and they have dinner in the garden.

Chapter 6 – The Portkey

In which Apparation is discussed, Fred and George are caught with toffees, and everyone sets off via Portkey for the World Cup site.

Chapter 7 – Bagman and Crouch

In which they arrive at the campsite, erect their tent, tour the camp, meet Ludo Bagman (with whom Fred and George bet on the match), and excitement rises as game time draws near.

Chapter 8 – The Quidditch World Cup

In which the spectators take their seats, Harry meets Winky (house elf for Barty Crouch), the Malfoys, and Mr. Oblansk (the Bulgarian Minister for Magic). The pre-game show features the Bulgarian and Irish team mascots, followed by the introductions of the teams, and the game begins. Ireland takes an early lead and eventually wins despite repeated Bulgarian fouls and Krum catching the snitch. Fred and George win their bet with Bagman.