7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

(((Summary - The protective charm that has kept Harry safe until now is broken, but he cannot keep hiding. The Dark Lord is breathing fear into everything Harry loves and to stop him Harry will have to find and destroy the remaining Horcruxes. The final battle must begin—Harry must stand and face his enemy...)))

Chapter 1 -The Dark Lord Ascending

In which Snape reports to Voldemort the plans of the Order of the Phoenix to move Harry Potter from number four Privet Drive, Voldemort takes Lucius Malfoy's wand, the Death Eaters gathered in Malfoy Manor make fun of Tonks' marriage to a werewolf, and Voldemort kills Charity Burbage, the erstwhile Hogwarts Muggle Studies teacher.

Chapter 2 – In Memoriam

In which Harry is preparing to leave Privet Drive, emptying his school trunk and packing a rucksack with the items most important to him. In the process, he also sorts through the newspapers of the past few weeks to re-read and save Dumbledore's obituary. At the end of his packing, he notices an interview in the current day's paper in which Rita Skeeter is talking about her upcoming tell-all biography, The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore.

Chapter 3 – The Dursleys Departing

In which Vernon Dursley is reluctant for the family to flee Privet Drive on Harry's say-so, Harry explains the situation again, and Dudley talks sense.

Chapter 4 – The Seven Potters

In which Mad-Eye arrives with Ron, Hermione, and various Order members in tow, announcing a change in plans. Six of them are to use Polyjuice Potion to act as decoy Harry Potters while seven act as protectors, which each protector/Potter pair heading to a different safe-house. Upon getting airborne and splitting up, all of them are attacked, and Hedwig is soon killed. Harry gives himself away by using the Disarming Charm, and he and Hagrid barely escape with their lives, crashing into the Tonks' back garden.

Chapter 5 – Fallen Warrior

In which the survivors make their way to the Burrow, learning that Mad-Eye was killed in the fight and George Weasley severely hurt, while Mundungus fled. Harry then has a vision of Voldemort torturing Ollivander, seeking to know why using Lucius Malfoy's wand did not solve the problem of being unable to defeat Harry Potter.

Chapter 6 – The Ghoul in Pajamas

In which Molly Weasley loads HRH up with wedding-preparation chores in an attempt to stop them from making plans to leave, while Ron and Hermione prove to Harry that they understand what's involved in accompanying him and have taken steps to protect their families from retaliation. Hermione reveals that she has researched the problem of destroying Horcruxes using books stolen from Dumbledore's office. Fleur's parents arrive for the wedding, and simple plans are made to celebrate Harry's birthday, which falls the day before the ceremony.