Mrs. Caroline Brown

Caroline Luis Brown was a typical southern belle, with her classic blond hair, sky blue eyes and wide smile, it's no wonder she was known as the prettiest 'gal' in town and now her three sons were the cream of the crop here in Blue Lake too.

Her oldest David married that lovely girl Sandra Wilmer. Her mother and Caroline were on the cheer-leading team together, back in high school, so Sandra easily got the Caroline Brown approval. Her second born, Cody wasn't as lucky. Somehow Ellandra James got to him. She's not so bad, but her daddy was known as the town drunk, back when he was alive, and that pretty much stained her whole family's reputation and in Blue Lake reputation is everything.

It goes without saying that Caroline was less than elated when Cody announced their engagement, but she'll just have to work double time to make sure the 'James stain' doesn't tarnish the Brown Family name.

Lastly there was her youngest. Her last born. Her precious baby, Charlie. She had high hopes for him. All through high school he was the star athlete and pupil and the towns jewel. She had hoped, when he started dating that gorgeous Marsha Roberts, back when he was in 10th grade, they would get married, but then that stupid football scholarship took him to some fancy university far away, which lead to him living in that awful big city, which lead to him meeting HER.

Ugh, that no good Natalie Laker! Caroline's heart nearly jumped out of her throat wen Charlie first brought her home she took one look at her and absolutely knew she was going to tarnish their perfect family image.

Her kinky, curly black hair, brown skin and wide thighs did not fit in with the perfect image Caroline had created. She had hoped that after three months or so, Charlie would see the light or get bored of her. She hoped he was just going through an experimental phase, and he would eventually leave her, but three months turned into six and six turned into twelve, then Caroline got worried. She started inviting Marsha around whenever they came to visit and tried her hardest to make sure they were always separated and every chance she got she made sure to let Natalie know she was not welcomed.

But that didn't help at all. In fact, it made Natalie keep him away from home even more. Oh, how she hated that girl! First she came for her family image, now she was stealing her little Care Bear away! She had to do something.

12 months became 24 and 24 became 30. Now here they are. Caroline had been talking to Charlie over the phone a lot more and she could hear the boy was well and truly smitten. He was asking about rings and families and houses. He wanted to marry that little brown girl, that much was clear. Her husband Rob had long back given up trying to change Charlie's mind. "It's obvious that girl is going to be a big part of Charlie's life. We either accept it or make him choose and I don't want to make him choose," he had said to her one night, but she refused to listen. She had to get rid of that girl and this weekend trip was her last chance to do it.

She had to come up with a plan, a big one, to break them up and quickly, before Charlie made the biggest mistake of his life and marries that brown girl. And if all else fails {which it won't because her plan will be full proof} she'll just have to make Charlie choose. It's either her or the brown girl and he will obviously choose her. He will.