Chapter 3

"AYAME MIDORIYA!"

Came the voice of her unusually loud cousin as he shook her out of her slumber. Her eyes opened a crack before closing tightly again, pulling the blankets up to her chin whilst mumbling words of profanity.

"Come on, we have to go train, it's the Yuuei entrance exam. "

Izuku whinned, shoving his cousin more. Her eyes opened once again as she yawned and shoved the blankets off of her body and stood, wavering in her place as she did.

"Fine, go out, I need to get dressed."

Ayame yawned again, sloppily walking over to her drawers. Her zombie-like state causing her to trip multiple time on thin air.

Izuku grinned as he raced down stairs, too prepare both of them a packed lunch and breakfast.

Over the past weeks Izuku had inherited the quirk of AllMight, and Ayame had inherited a great trainer. AllMight took both children as his trainees and had high hopes for both of them. Although he was unsure about Ayame and her quirk, the hero had agreed to train the young girl whilst he oversaw Izukus quirk development.

"Let's go Izuku, don't want to keep the old man waiting."

Ayames voice rang out throughout the house, a grin set on her lips as she came running down the stairs, her energy for the morning suddenly appearing.

"I made breakfast, it's oats."

He said with a hand behind his head, a sheepish grin on his lips. If there was one thing Ayame hated, it was oats. Her nose stuck up in the air in disgust, before sighing and scarffing the mush down her throat at an incredible speed, holding her breath the entire time.

"It's not that bad."

Izuku chuckled, slowly finishing his off. Even though Ayame hated it, it was part of the diet AllMight had put them on.

"It's the devils food."

She stuck her tounge out, putting the empty dish in the sink, grabbing her much more tasteful lunch and shoving it in her bag, Izuku did the same, both in silence, deep in thought for the day ahead.

"Race ya."

Ayame challenged, as she locked the door, Izuku stood by her side.

" Last one there has to make Ramen tonight."

Izuku stood, thinking for a few seconds before taking off at an incredible speed, Ayame not far behind. They waved through the empty streets, the sun only starting to shine through the fluffy clouds and creating a beautiful, surreal painting of colors. The cousins dashed and through twisted alleyways and down deserted streets, each trying to get the upper hand on the other. They passed many shops, smelt fresh baking bread from the local bakery and heard the barks of the local dogs to wake their owners. It was a peaceful time and the scenery was beautiful. In the last few meters Ayame felt a burst of speed as she overtook Izuku and ran over where the beach meets the pavement, the end line. She had been trained in her speed and flexibility rather than strength which would become Izukus specialty.

" I want Miso Ramen tonight."

A proud grin stood on her face as little puffs of air came out of her mouth, trying to catch her breath. Izuku was bent over panting, sweat pouring from his brow.

" Let's get started then."

He huffed out, getting a sip of water from his bag and setting his eyes on the mess of garbage.

" Of course, but you're on beach duty, I'm going to go find garbage in the ocean."

Ayame grinned, it had been part of her training. She would materialize part of her quirk over her mouth and nose to be able to breath under water for longer, as it was discovered that her quirk was 70% air she could draw the oxygen from there. Not to mention it trains her strength in her arms and legs.