Can't Wait Anymore

CHAPTER 20

[A/N: Its about to get hot in here 😏

SMUT WARNING ❤️🔥]

"I want you"

Jimin said, and nuzzled his nose with Taehyung's lovingly and pulled away to look at him and he saw all the love turn in the dark head's eyes into burning passion.

And before he could comprehend what was happening, he was pulled towards the dark head who was basically towering him while attacking his lips.

Taehyung let Jimin's tongue enter his mouth, but just as he did that Taehyung's right hand moved under Jimin's shirt, gently caressing his back while reaching for his right ass cheek but not fully touching it, Jimin let out a loud yet breathy moan making his tongue pull back and Taehyung sneaked his tongue inside Jimin's mouth.

Tasting each other as if for the first time, drowning in each other's scent, their tongues joining as the need to consume each other got greater.

Taehyung still holding onto Jimin, needed some support as his needs became stronger and legs became weaker, he sucked Jimin's plumpy lips, biting them, devouring him while his fingers gently linger over his ass.
Taehyung pushed them back to get support from the wall and and Jimin let out the loudest moan as their erection rubbed against each other, getting them both fired up.

"I-I need"

Jimin panted out as the dark head moved over to his jaw, biting it and licking it while moving over to the neck, his hands lifting purple head's ass a little up and squeezing it as Jimin moaned the taller's name out loud.
These sounds making the dark head rile up, while his jeans become tighter. Jimin grabbed Taehyung's shoulder as he attacked Jimin's neck, pulling the shirt slightly off of his shoulder. The older panting and begging in younger's ear.

Jimin made the grip around the shoulder's tight as the dark head marked him, biting it and then letting his tongue swipe over the sensitive skin that had been sucked too much.

Jimin let his head fall on Taehyung's shoulder because younger's hands were now pulling his shirt off from where it was a little tucked, letting his hands slide down but just gracing the skin under the jeans, rubbing on them so slowly, torturing Jimin.

"I- can't Taehyung aah.. Please"

Jimin begged in his ears. And finally Taehyung let his hands fall down but over the jeans as he gripped Jimin's thighs, lifting them up as Jimin takes support from the wall and wraps them around the dark head.

"What do you need?"

Taehyung asks knowingly and teasing, his eyes showing his burning desire to take Jimin. But still a little better composed than the older.

"You"

Jimin said and gasped when Taehyung removes the hand on his shoulder as he pressed Jimin on the wall, entwining their fingers and pinning them above his head. He kissed him hard, with sloppiness, with desire, with passion, with fire, with lust and most importantly with love.

Jimin needs him, then that's what he'll get.

Jimin's grip on Taehyung's hands became a need. He couldn't contain it, he needed more, they needed more.

The need to be more close.

Taehyung finally let his grip loose for Jimin to finally touch younger's neck. As he did that Jimin felt his support was gone and he was being carried to his room. Taehyung's hand still gripping his thighs tightly. Bodies pressed together and younger's heavy breathing making its presence felt on his neck as he shivers.