she accidentally hurts your feelings

Y/N's pov

Taylor was late, again. I saw the pics on Instagram too, she was hanging out with Camila at the gym instead of with me. I was mad, really mad. She is two hours late from when she said she'll be home.

*knock knock* She's home, finally. After opening the door I went off, "Where the hell were you, I was worried sick!" "Don't start y/n, I had a long day." "You're telling me don't start! You were two hours late!" "Y/n, I was just at the gym, you should try it.

Taylor's pov

Well fuck, I ran my stupid mouth too much and now y/n started crying.   "Wait y/n I didn't mean it like that-" And she ran to our room, great. I feel so guilty, I don't know what to do. Damn, I messed up bad. I'm definitely sleeping on the couch tonight.

--next morning--

Y/N's pov

I woke up before Tay and went to the gym, because apparently i'm fat and need to. Still, I can't believe she would say something so hurtful, like damn. I have to get better for her, for us. I knew I wasn't good enough, but this is harsh.

However things took a turn for the worst, I was dizzy and things were looking spotty. A kind man must've noticed my movement because as he walked towards me everything went black.

Taylor's pov

I was confused, I woke up and y/n wasn't in our room. *ring ring* "Hello? This is Taylor." "Ma'am you're girlfriend passed out in the gym, after waking up she said to call you." Tears stung in my eyes, she worked herself too hard, because of the dumbass stuff I said yesterday. "I-i'll be right there." I hung up and drove to the gym fast, I was worried as hell.

As soon as I arrived and got out of the car i ran as fast as I could towards the paramedics as they surrouned y/n. I couldn't hold back the tears as I grabbed her hand and wept. "I-I'm so s-sorry y/n, I messed up bad." "Shh baby it's ok, I shouldn't have overreacted." "No baby I was the one who said the hurtful comment out of anger." "I'll recover, we can go home and cuddle now." "Ok baby."