you catch her doing drugs

Y/N's pov

I was exhausted, doing ballet takes a lot out of you. But, I was finally on my way home! I get to see my beautiful girlfriend Taylor. She's been stressed out lately because of Lover fest, so i'd thought to surprise her today. I can't wait to see her face when I get home!

Taylor's pov

I'm so fucking tired, y/n shouldn't be home for another one or two hours though, which means I have to wait for her sweet cuddles.

I winced as the needle entered my vein, it hurt, but I needed it right now. I can't tell y/n, she'll be so disappointed.

I faintly hear footsteps, fuck, she's home early. If she sees me like this I'll die. After taking out the needle I tried to put everything away, but the heroin was making me sluggish, this, won't end well. "Taylor? Where are you?" Damn, she's almost found me.

*knock knock* C'mon Tay, what are you doing in there?" Damn, I didn't lock our bathroom door either. As y/n opened the door I broke down, I'm gonna get it. "TAYLOR WHAT THE HELL!?" I was bawling, the freshly bloody needle right next to my arm as I lie down on the floor.

Before I knew it she was crying right next to me, tears flooding my eyes, "Y-y/n y-you weren't s-supposed to see this." "Tay, why the fuck are you doing hard drugs, you've seen what it does to people." "I-I know b-but it used to help me." "How long has this been going on Tay?" "About t-three months." Neither of us could hold back our sobs, I was a mess. "And you didn't tell me? You know how bad heroin is!" "I-I know but it helped me escape-" "No Taylor, we're gonna get you through the addiction, I don't wanna send you to rehab." "N-no anything but that." I shook my head as fast as I could. I can't go to rehab, imagine what would happen to my career.

"We don't have to send you but you have to stop doing this to yourself. It breaks my heart to see you doing this." "Aren't you g-gonna leave?" "I would never leave you like this Taylor, I love you." "I love you too."

Maybe I can do better.