jealousy

Taylor's pov

I love y/n, i really do. But sometimes she makes me a little jealous, ok, maybe a lot jealous. I can't help it, her new friend is pretty hot. Ugh, today was her third day in a row that chose hanging out with her over me. Third! Am I not good enough? She isn't the type of girl to cheat on me, but damn, i'm getting jealous.

"Tayyy i'm home!" Yay! My baby is back, maybe I should give her the silent treatment. "Tay? Where are you?" Damnit, her voice is so pretty! I just wanna run up and hug her, but i'm supposed to be mad right now.

"Taylor?" Fuck, she's found me. "Tay, did I do something wrong!" I just sat on the couch and turned on the tv. Oh great, now she's sitting next to me and pouting, she's just so cute! "Cmon Tay, tell me what's wrong." I can't resist that pouty face. "Nothing y/n, why don't you go and talk to your friend. "Taylor, you know I only have eyes for you." "But she's just so much prettier than me," "Oh c'mon Tay, you're the prettiest girl I know."

Now i'm crying damnit, i'm just so insecure about myself. My girlfriend is just so hot, if she was cheating I wouldn't blame her. But she would never do that to me, I hope.

Now y/n is embracing me, she smells so nice. "Y/n/n, you know i'm insecure and now i'm jealous." "Don't be jealous baby, I'll spend more time with you." "I'm so sorry I was jealous baby." "Don't be sorry, I'll be here." Now we can just cuddle, together.