Chapter 29

"That was amazing, but if you carry on then I will have to wait to do this" I say shoving her down on to the bed and lowering myself on top. I capture her lips as she wraps her legs around my hips pulling me against her. My cock finds itself perfectly inline with her and we both gasp as I begin to push inside her. She is just on the edge of painfully tight but she's so wet. I stop around halfway to give her time to adjust but she wraps her legs tighter and forces me all the way inside. She exhales sharply and her face is contorted in pain. I lean down and kiss her lips and she relaxes into me. I call feel the tightness in her pussy relax around and begin to slowly rock against her causing her to sigh. As we begin to mover more and more against each other her moans become louder and more urgent and I can feel her clenching against me as she gets closer and closer. I could of cum the moment she pulled me inside her I am desperately holding myself back. I imagined our first night together I would be fucking her all night but I'm not sure how long I can last.

"Fuck Cappie" she screams as she begins to shudder again and I can't help but follow as he pussy tightens even more around me I feel myself explode inside her.

"Wow" she mutters breathlessly.

"Yeah I agree" I roll off of her and pull her against me in a tight embrace. her head is resting on my chest as she draws runs her fingers along the edges not my tattoos.

"What you thinking there?" I ask stroking my hand up her back.

She slowly raises her head and looks up at me big brown eyes full of lust "more" she says giving me a sexy smile" I can't help but laugh at my insatiable girl she pouts at me.

"Come on babe at least roll me a joint first" i smirk at her. She rolls her eyes at me before planting a kiss on my lips and walking a little gingerly towards the sofa, on her way she grabs my shirt and slides it over her head, it's just covers her beautiful ass and it's an amazing sight watching her wander off to roll. I'm not sure if she could be anymore perfect.