•Phantom Traveler; Part Two•

song: Working Man by Rush

•Phantom Traveler, Part Two•

Phantom Traveler, Part Two

It's been a long day for the toddler, and everyone knew she was getting tired because of how she was starting to act. Whiny and fits.

"Zo, don't touch that," Em told her. Zoella was trying to get into Jerry's magazines. Since the toddler always has on her little backpack, Em knew she had crayons or markers with her so she could "color" the top line "Plane Plans" magazines.

"I not," Zo spat back, folding her little arms. Dean turned to his daughter and raised a brow.

"Hey, watch your tone. Sit back and play with what you have," Dean said sternly.

"Buts–"

"No buts, Zoella Claire."

The child did as she was told, she sat back in her sit but she started to cry.

Emilia knew that Jerry was trying to focus on figuring out the residue the boys brought back from the warehouse. "Sorry," Em whispered as she picked Zo up to soothe her tears. The girl laid her head on her mother's shoulder, and Em could already feel her dozing off.

Jerry looked at the yellow stuff through a microscope; what the microscope shows is replicated on a screen for a close up.

"Huh. This stuff is covered in sulfur." Jerry concluded.

"You're sure?" Sam asked.

"Take a look for yourself." Banging sounds from outside the office, which woke Zo back up.

"Son of a bitch," Em whispered.

"You effin' piece of crap!" A man could be heard saying outside the door.

Jerry shook his head, "If you all will excuse me, I have an idiot to fire." As Jerry left the room, Dean motioned Emilia over so she can look into the microscope. He grabbed his daughter from her, the little girl quickly found comfort in her father's arms.

Em examined the residue. "Hmm. You know, there's not too many things that leave behind a sulfuric residue."

"Demonic possession?" Sam asked, looking between Dean and Em.

"It would explain how a mortal man would have the strength to open up an emergency hatch," Dean said.

"If the guy was possessed, it's possible."