Epilogue

Hey guys! here is the epilogue ahhhhh im officially done of DYR :( :( I will miss this ! ahhh but im excited for the third book, i've enjoyed writting it so far!! YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT. So anyway this will give you a little idea about what the third book is about let me tell you it will be intense. 

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS AND GUWM BECAUSE THIS NEXT ONE WILL BE A GOOOD ONE TOOO :D 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS GIVEN ME FEEDBACK. IT MEANS SOO MUCH, 

OMG SIRENS DRIVING MY FHSDIUAHGIDAFSHGIDSG 

I HATE SIRENS. OK COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK XXXX 

Epilogue

                   Blood rushed to my ears, buzzing and pounding against my skull. I could feel myself losing consciousness; I focused on the bedding between my fingers.

Breathe.

“Mr. Tomlinson, it’s great to see you awake. I’m Dr. Jackson, I am going to start by explaining to you what exactly happened in case you have forgotten.” I nod. “You had a traumatic… fall 6 months back Mr. Tomlinson. Things could have been much worse had there been no one around when this happened. Let me start by saying it was a cliff you, fell, off of. Somehow you hit a rock instead immediately after the fall so it wasn’t as bad as it could have been. Basically there was a man that had been swimming earlier on, the waters started getting rough so he got out was about to head back to his nearby cabin. He stopped for a while to lay outside, he said he saw someone, you, approaching the edge. He sat up and watched what was happening. By the time you jumped he was on his feet rushing over.”

He pauses for a moment letting me soak in all the information. He glances over to my management team and back to me.

“If he hadn’t of been there and called 911 when he did, you wouldn’t be here right now. He saved your life and because of him you got off with a few broken bones and a coma. Luckily from what we’ve been testing we see no signs for any chance of memory loss. However I am going to ask you a few questions okay?”

He asks me about everything, which seems stupid because now it’s all back. Harry, Eleanor, the jump… everything. It feels as though I just woke from a very long sleep except not as comfortable considering the needles in multiple places in my arm. The doctors leave and tell my team they have 10 minutes and then I need to rest. Even though I’ve been resting for 6 months now…

It’s Rob who speaks first.

“Louis I am going to lay all the cards on the table here. The doctors didn’t want to mention anything just yet in case it were to upset you after just waking up. You tried to commit suicide when you went to that cliff. We thought of all possible things to tell the media- your fans- but at that point we didn’t know if you were going to make it. So we did what we agreed is most reasonable, because we have a hunch on why you jumped off that cliff and assuming you weren’t too happy with us. Louis… we couldn’t have ANYONE know about this…” he let the sentence linger for a minute before Kihara jumped in.

“Louis they think you are dead.” She says bluntly. I let this register, how is it possible they believe I’m dead?

“Whose they?” my voice is stern and steady.

“Everyone. Including your family and the boys.” Furry builds and I want to hit them but I am chained down by needles.

“But… you can’t tell my family and the people I love this? Do you have any idea how upset they probably are? I don’t even understand you disgusting bastards.”

“Well unfortunately until your contract ends you have no say in what we do with your reputation, dead or alive. Having said that you did sign a confidentiality form as well, meaning when your contract ends whether we re-sign you or not you need to keep this a secret.”

“How in bloody hell would you re-sign me if I can’t fucking do anything? IM DEAD FOR GODS SAKE.”

“We would continue sending you money Louis if you were signed with us.”

“How do you manage to pull this one off? You’ve already gave me a fake girlfriend and made me hide who I am and now you’re taking away MY life? You can’t take a person and tell them they aren’t allowed to be alive for crying out loud. You think this is how I wanted to live my life when I signed?”

Blank stares.

“Fine, you know what. Do whatever the hell you want, but I will do everything in my will to destroy you if you put those boys through hell. I can promise you that. My life is already over you think I care about the contracts I signed? I’m doing this for them and if I find out ANYTHING you will be sorry. Do you understand me?” The words were practically spat out of my mouth, mean and demanding. I can’t even believe this my mind is spinning.

“Fine.” Jeremy speaks for them all and they wait for a response. I cringe.

“Now go.”

They leave without hesitation; Rob turns around before walking out.

“By the way we are in Reno a small town in the United States right now, you will be sent to a new location soon along with your new identity.”

“Wait, how will we cover up this then? I’m supposed to be 6 ft under right now…”

“We had a…word, with the doctors. They signed a few forms and we promised them good things. That’s the least of your worries Mr. Tomlinson.” He smiles at that, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

“Good bye Rob.” He nods and shuts the door behind him, leaving me more flustered and torn than before. I won’t be living like this for long. I think to myself, and then smile before dozing off for what feels the first time in a long time. 

A/N : THIS IS MY LAST AUTHORS NOTE / RANT FOR DYR :( :( SAD OMG ... DON'T YOU HATE MANAGEMENT? THINK BACK TO GUWM AND WHAT THEY MADE HIM GO THROUGH THEN, BOY OH BOY WAIT FOR THIS. ANYWAY BYE I LOVE ALL STAY TUNED FOR THE PROLOGUE FOR THE NEXT STORY AND CHAP 1 ! YAYAYAYYAYAYYA 

-britt xxxxxxxxx