Chapter 10

OK GUYS I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY, it's been soooo long! I am forev er hating myself for taking this long. ughhh ifhnisnhfhisnfhos anyway here it is now, i squeezed this and chapter 11 between homework breaks :$ So ya ill be updating chapter 11 now too, it's short and kinda weird but idc ok FETUS. 

love you guys, please keep reading.... ill be better at uploading xxx 

Chapter 10

Niall’s P.O.V

                   “Haz, you want these in your bag?” I held up his cards, waving them. He looked at me with distant eyes, he doesn’t even know me… this is so weird. I want Harry back, the one who knows my name and doesn’t flinch when we say his name, or inch away when we are a little too close for comfort. Which means hugs were completely out of the question.

                   “Erm… yea sure.” He followed Liam out the door to go meet Doctor Benet in the lobby to check him out.

                   I couldn’t help but notice Louis' face and how excited he seemed. Ever since Harry’s doctor told us it was best if we return to our normal routines, because it will help Harry regain his memory faster (that is, if he does) so that means Haz gets to live with Lou again. 

                   I can’t even imagine being Harry right now… his best friends, his brothers, he doesn’t even remember any of us. And he’s getting in the car with us right now. It’s really hard, I always find myself having to re-think everything before saying it now because Liam says we need to put ourselves in Harry’s situation. Simon says we are lucky he is agreeing to come home with us. He says he could have easily said no and went home with Anne and that Becky girl.

                   She’s really strange… Anne showed us some photos the other day before going to see Harry, it was of Becky and Harry. Back then she looked so cute and innocent… and now she seems like the party hard, sleep around kind of girl. Her thick black eyeliner covers any beauty hidden underneath. She could be pretty really, if she took a brush through her hair and didn’t wear so much makeup. But whatever, right now she’s the only thing Harry remembers, and that’s good. Because he has someone to talk to and she has been trying to convince him that we are his friends.

                   I followed the boys into the black SUV, Paul was in the front seat. This is the first time Harry is, uh, meeting Paul. Sort of… this is all so weird, I hate this so much. If I ever find out who the twat that ran over Harry was, well let’s just say he better not be in the water that day.

Harry sat awkwardly in the front seat dazing out his window; he never once looked at any of us the whole ride home.

Today was a big day, all our families were coming to Louis’ and Harry’s flat for dinner to see Harry. Simon disagreed, but since Anne insisted on it and that she had been telling Harry about everyone, she says he will be fine. I’m scared for Haz, the poor lad can’t sing for a long time obviously, he doesn’t know any of our songs. I hope his memory comes back… we aren’t One Direction without him. It’s either all of us or none of us. Unfortunately management is making us preform without him since we don’t know how long it will be until he can come back.

                   I stumbled through the door and headed straight for the couch. I’m tired and hungry and I just want to sleep, and wake up with my old mate laughing and being an idiot like the rest of us. I opened my twitter going through the home page. Our fans know nothing yet about Harry’s accident… we were caught walking into the hospital  one day by some of the paps but they just made up some stupid story that he got in a fight and needed stiches or something. It was pathetic really. We are planning on telling them before our show in two weeks in New Hampshire. I kept scrolling through, following a few people here and there. I had no interest in talking to anyone right now really. A weight was added to the couch, I looked over at my company.