4

Chapter 4.

Yesterday Matt said the I could stay over night at his house. All night he was kissing me, and telling me how cute I am. I mean I know he's only doing the because of last night and I kinda wish that he was like this before. Right now I'm going to the mall and of course Matt is with me. I just want to get a couple of things for the winter season so yeah.. We go into PINK and I get a couple sweaters and leggings then I go over to the undergarments. I get a bra and then I look up to see Matt awkwardly standing there. I hold up a laced black thong, "Do you think I should get this?" Matt nods with a smile, "As long as you wear it with out anything else." I grab that and a matching black bra. we go into the heck out and after that we go into Urban outfitters. I get a couple sweater and button ups from there then we leave. I dropped my stuff off at my house and then we drove back to Matt's. We were sitting in his room when he brought up food, "Hey do you want anything to eat?" I shake my head indicating "no" and then he walks down to get himself some food. Once he's back up he says, "I ordered a pizza that has your favorite on it. Half cheese and half green peppers and olives." Why did he do that? Now I have to eat it..

.............................................................

Am I the only one who orders that from dominos every time I get it?