14

Chapter 14.

I'm surprised that Katie was alright with Melody being here. But, right now I don't know. She's just sitting on her phone while Melody and I talk. She was sitting quiet until she said, "Look Matt. I gotta go back to the hospital today." I got up and followed her to the door, "Wait. Why, babe? Is it be-" she interrupted me, "No I- it's just I have to go back." She kissed my cheek and left.. I wish I went after her but, I just let her go. Go back to the most depressing place. After she left I just hung out with Melody but, couldn't stop thinking about Katie. Melody snapped me out of my thought, "Matt... Matt. Are you alright?" I turn to her and just nod at her. She moved a little closer to me. A little too close, "Good. So what do you wanna do now?" I couldn't speak so I just shrugged, "Oh. Well I have an idea of what we can do." I look at her a little confused, "Wha-" she cut me off... by kissing me. I should've pulled away but, I didn't. I've been wishing for this day since eighth grade. But, it didn't feel the way I thought it would. I had a pit of guilt there..
........................................................

Hope y'all like the change I made to it. Sorry I haven't updated I lost my phone and just got a new one. I'm not trying to make that a good excuse as to why I haven't updated but, that's what happened so... Just thought y'all should know.