13

Chapter 13.

I walk into Matt's room after hearing the whole Melody thing from his mom's perspective. I handed Matt a water bottle and sat down next to him. He got up and started to take off his shirt. I was looking and scrolling through my phone until I spoke up, "So what time is Melody coming over?" He stops looking through his drawers and turns around to look at me with wide eyes, "What?" I repeat to him, "What time is Melody coming over?" He opened his mouth to say something until the door bell rang, "Oh that must be her, huh? Don't worry I'll go get it." I get up and start towards his bed room door when he grasps onto my wrist and turns me around to meet eyes with him. He now has his arm around my waist, oh boy he's gonna try to talk to me about Melody.I look up at him innocently, "Katie. I'm sorry I forgot she was coming today." I locked eyes with his and immediately my expression softened, "Are you mad at me? Please, don't be." I giggle a little, "I'm not mad." He follows me down the stairs, "Are you sure?" I answer, "Yes I'm sure." and before he could say anything else I opened the front door, "Hi Melody." She was so surprised...

..............................................................

Merry Christmas Eve. What do you want for Christmas?