🌙Nightmares😴

Lily tossed and turned in her bed.

"No." She mumbled, this continued only louder every time.

Sam walked to her side of the room tiredly, rubbing at his eyes and yawning.

"Lily wake up. Come on baby girl." Sam said picking her up, holding her close to his chest.

She slowly woke up from the nightmare.

Sam put some of Lily's hair that was in her face, behind her ears. He held his sobbing baby sister closer and walked into the hallway.
"Joel!" Sam yelled across to Joel's room.

Joel came out of his room with a stern look on his face.
"Why are you yelling at 2 in the morning! You are going to wake the others!" Joel hissed out.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. It's just that I found Lily crying in her bed, and I wasn't sure what to do." Sam said.

"Yo! Sam why are you yelling little bro?" Jackson asked sluggishly with Olly walking out of their shared room right behind.

"Hey what's wrong, Lily-Bug?" Jackson asked he took Lily out of Sam's comforting arms. Her quiet sniffles could still be heard as she snuggled closer into his chest.

"Nightmare." Lily whispered only loud enough for the four boys to hear.

"What about?" Joel asked.

"Daddy and mommy." she said, finding the hem of Jackson's shirt sleeve very interesting.

The four boys looked at each other then looked at the youngest Cooper. They walked back into Sam's and Lily's room and sat down on her bed.

"Come here." Joel said opening his arms, Lily crawled into his arms, the three other boys sitting around them. Jackson was holding Lily's hands, Oliver rubbing her back, and Sam rubbing her arms.

"Calm down Lils." Joel said knowing if he called her 'Munchkin' she would push him away.

"Why don't you tell us what happened in your nightmare." Olly asked as the other three nodded.

"I had a dream that you guys were gone with daddy and mommy." Lily said as her tears started flowing again.

"Don't worry Lils, we didn't pass with daddy and mommy we are right here for you." Joel said ruffling her hair.

"Why don't the boys go set up a special fort in my room and we all sleep there tonight?" Joel asked her. She looked up at the four boys, her brown eyes twinkling.

"I get to sleep in your room tonight?" She asked Joel. The boys nodded, grinning.

"OK we'll go set it up." Sam said, grabbing Oliver's and Jackson's arms, dragging them into Joel's room.

"Come on Princess." Joel said, picking Lily up and putting her on his hip. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Man, Lils you're light, are you sure you're eating?" Joel asked, poking her stomach making her giggle.

"There's that smile." Joel said grinning, and gently kissing her forehead.

"Come on let's go see if the fort is ready." Joel said grabbing her pillow and walking across the hall and into his room.

"Well they work fast." Joel said putting the young girl down. Lily crawled into the fort.

"Welcome to fort o' Cooper." Sam said.

"Worst fort name ever." Oliver said as he crawled in and sat next to Lily.

"Well it's 2 am and a little girl named lily Cooper needs to get to bed." Olly said.

Lily crossed her arms and pouted.

"Lily.."

"Fine." Lily said and lied down.

The five siblings were out in minutes.

A/N: Comment and vote! 💕💕