Chapter 1: Suspicions

The sound of shoes squeaking on the shiny floor were heard in the gym of Karasuno.

"Oi! Hinata!"

Kageyama called out to his short partner.

"Eeeek!"

Hinata shrieked as he has been found out by his scary setter.

"Oi! Where the heck are you going?!"

Kageyama questioned as he saw Hinata bringing his bag along with him through the metal door.

"I'm.....going home early"

Hinata answered with a hint of fear because of how his duo would react if he couldn't stay for practice.

"Huhhh? Haven't you gone home early too yesterday?.....And the day before yesterday..... and the day before that too?"

Kageyama responded as he counted the days of Hinata going home rather early and sometimes would not attend  practice.

Hinata was shaking, he could not stand his scary-looking tall duo being mad at him. Well rather than mad, Kageyama was suspicious of his partner.

"I'm sorry, But I really don't have a choice!"

Hinata dashed outside the gym and ran outside the school's gate.

He peeked at his back to see if Kageyama was following him, but he wasn't. Hinata walked away from the school with his head low.

"Three days missing out on practice"

Hinata mumbled in despair.

                 °•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●

"Oi, Tsukishima ....hasn't Hinata been going home early, lately?"

"Really? I didn't notice. Maybe he went home cause he couldn't stand seeing large guys around him"

"Hinata isn't that type of guy........."

"Oh, is the King worried about his little servant??"

"Shut up! Tsukishima"

Despite the glare that Kageyama sent him he still remained calm and went ahead of Kageyama.

"If you're really that worried about that shrimp, why not observe him"

Kageyama gave Tsukishima a questioning look and fastened his pace to his.

"Oi! What do you mean observe him?"

"Ara? Is the King really that stupid that yo-"

"Shut up! I know what you meant by that!"

"By the way, Sugawara senpai called us for a meeting"

"Ha? A meeting?"

               ~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~

"Ha......"

The sounds of cars beeping in the distance. The mumbles of every person in the area.

"Ha.......ha...."

The stares of people who were curious.

"Ha..........ha.....ha.....crap"

Hinata halted for a second and looked at his watch. 4:30, the time was advanced for 5 minutes but it doesn't mean that he's still not late.

"Oh....ha....no,"

Hinata's eyes wondered everywhere and found a place that currently helps his situation. The bathroom.