Chapter 2: Volleyball

Inspiration is the product of the combination of intent, will, desire, and ambition.

And Hinata's inspiration would have been more, less action, but she didn't expect that she would get inspired by a single man.

A man that made her motivated to do her best when it comes to that sport.

Volleyball.

And who would've thought that the man who inspired her would be a guy and more than that,

What shocked her the most was the ability the man had, despite the height he had.

               ><><><><><><><><><><><><><

He's amazing!!!

Eyes beaming as she looked at the flat screen in front of her.

She really couldn't take her eyes off the screen. She sat there, amazed by the sight in front of her.

"Hinata! Let's go!"

Her friends shouted, Hinata just stopped their fun on biking.

"Wait a minute guys!"

She shouted back.

She watched as a guy jumped and black wings were seen in Hinata's eyes.

He flew!

"He flew! He's  a Little Giant!"

The emcee exclaimed.

Little Giant.

Hinata smiled and looked forward. Her smile got wider every minute she thinks of that Little Giant.

Volleyball.

She thought.

She hit the brakes and stopped.

"Guys I'm going home first!!!"

She shouted at them.

"Huh? Hinata!!!!"

They whined. They were just having fun and yet Hinata already wants to go home.

"Sorry guys! I have to go home!I have some things to do!"

"Okay"

They answered and went ahead without Hinata.

She waved goodbye at them and rode her bike to her house with speed.

An idea just popped out of her mind, and that idea might be really troublesome, for both her and her parents.

              □■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

"Hinata! Dinners ready!!"

Her mother called for Hinata as she placed the food on the table.

"Wait mom!"

Hinata answered back.

"Shoyou!! It's your favorite!!"

After her mother said that, a smirk was seen on Hinata's mother as she heard loud footsteps going near the dining table.

"Really?!!"

Hinata scanned the foods that was on the table but was met with none of her favorite.

"Mom!! You said my favorite is here"

She pouted as she faced her mother.

"Hey, you already know that I use that phrase whenever you don't come out"