Chapter 3: Shopping Catastrophe

Hinata wandered around the grocery story, playing with the shopping cart.

"Shoyou! Stop that! You'll hurt someone"

Hinata stopped playing and looked at the hall to see if someone was there, but there wasn't, so safe.

"There's no one here"

Hinata rode the shopping cart going in circles while Natsu just looked at her sister, seeing her sister, all smiles while riding the cart, of course she'd want to try it out.

"Hey, nee-chan, can I ride too???"

Hinata stopped and looked at her little sister.

Natsu might get hurt

Hinata thought as she tried to get a hold of her self from falling to her little sister's puppy eyes.

Hinata sighed and asked her mother if it was alright for Natsu to ride the cart.

"Of course she can't!"

Her mother scolded Hinata and grabbed Natsu's hand.

"And you too missy, get down from that cart!"

She pointed down, emphasizing for Hinata to get away from the cart.

Even though her mother was all smiles and rainbows, but whenever she gets angry, both of them, even her father would get scared of her.

Hinata just looked down and carefully let out her feet from the back of the cart.

"Now, now, we are not here to have fun"

"Yes, mom"

Hinata agreed with her mother and followed her with her sister in hand.

♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤

"Mom!!!"

Hinata whined, she was getting bored from all these long grocery.....trip.

It's like going on an endless adventure.

Hinata sighed and thought of things that might help her get distracted from being bored.

"Ahh.....hey mom"

Hinata called out for her mother.

"Yes, Shoyou?"

"Umm....it looks like you might take a while on the groceries, and we might not get the uniform, so......maybe... I can.... get the uniform??"

Hinata suggested, well she doesn't want to get stuck being bored anyways, Hinata is a very playful girl, and she'd rather get it all over it to play volleyball than wait for more than a few hours, stuck, in an endless walking and waiting.

Her mother looked at her weirdly and smiled cheekily at her.

"Oh my! Shoyou!! Aren't you a kind sweetheart!"

Hinata blushed and giggled at her mother's "compliment".

"Really?!"

"Of course you are! Now go before the shop closes"

Hinata smiled and walked away from from them but stopped at her mother's voice.

"Wait! Shoyou!"

Hinata looked at her mom who was running near her and stopped in front of her. She gave her estimated money for the uniforms and smiled at her.

"Be sure to buy it!"

"Sure mom!"

Hinata waved goodbye at her mother and went to the shop to buy uniforms.