Pegasus

"So, 5 star chips already, we are pretty far dont you think?" Yami plays with his straw, which was weird because he was drinking coffee with a straw. Oh well, i eat pizza with ketchup, I'm fine.
"Yeah, the game just started and theres still a bunch of people with at least 2 star chips." I chuckled. "Hopefully nobody catches up to us, in the meantime, ill just sit back and relax..."

"You're lazy." Yami rests his head on his hand. "But so am i..."
"I think you should slow down on that coffee."
"To be honest, i dont even like coffee."
"Huh? But you always order it..."
"Yeah, i need energy....coffee tastes bitter and disgusting yuck."
"So you...gulp it down? No wonder you finish your coffee so fast."

"It hurts me mentally but i have to drink it."
"Are you always tired?"
"Yep."
"Well, Pharoah. I think you should sleep more."
"How can I?"
"Uh, every night I'll read you a bed time story. You baby."
"I am not a baby, you baby."

"Ouch, great comeback." I smirk, of course i could just destroy him with the greatest comeback, but I'm nice. "Yami, more like....not me....because nobody is like me. Oooh"
"Y/n."
"Yes?"
"Dont ever say that disgraceful sentence ever again."
"Understood." I choke.

Pegasus POV
"Sir have you found your target?"
"Hm, a girl that seems to be close to Yami. Get rid of her shall we?"
"Sir, a thousand apologies but, how can we get closer to her. She must have found at least some interest in Yami."
"That royal highness has another thing coming if he thinks he can take my y/n, i finally gotten over my precious....I finally found new love, i have open arms and I shall receive what i want."

"Have you tried talking to her at all sir?"
"She would never love me, I suppose money should force her into loving me."
"Remind me again how you fell for such a...normal girl."
"Ha....i remember it like it was yesterday.."

I was sitting at the grand chair for the tournament i have recently created. I had the urge to go to the bathroom to relive myself. I haven't went all day, and i was stressing over it to much.

After leaving the restroom, I bump into a girl who immediately dropped all her bags to pick up some of mine. "I am so sorry! Jeez...Uh..." she looked worried, as if she truly felt bad for me. "I'm so sorry...uh...sir..."

She didnt know who I was at the time, so i laughed. It was quite rare for someone to not know who I am. "It's quite alright, dear. Dont worry about anything." I wink. She nervously chuckles and helped me with the last bag. "I'm so sorry sir....oh and by the way, nice tux, you got that from the opening of that new store across town am i correct?"

"Why yes, I did. I'm impressed, nobody understands my sense of style."
"Well I do, you look neat. Uh-oh, gotta go, I'm in the finals for the tournament. See ya around!" She quickly ran around me. Such a nice girl I thought.

I sat down in my grand chair, drinking a fancy type of whine from my favorite cup.
"The finals shall begin." I speak. "Y/n L/n shall be battling against Seto Kaiba."

The duel was on, when she noticed that i was the CEO or, person who ran this tournament, her face was priceless. She was very attractive in my opinion, but she quickly composed herself and went on with the duel.

Within seconds, Kaiba was already in the lead. He had his blue eyes, new and improved, ready to attack. "Not so fast Kaiba, it seems you have had some misfortune." She smirks.

Her intoxicating smirk left me into a blushing mess. She revealed her trap card, causing her opponent to lose 1,500 life points. A big hit for her if i do say so myself. She had 300 life points still, and she placed a monster down in defense mode.