Chapter 1

Percy P.O.V
************************************
"Percy wake up." Mum said. I could hear her from upstairs and I woke up. I saw the clock and it was 7:30 A.M and I groned to get up from my bed. I mean who wakes up at 7:30 after battling Gaea and now I have to go to the most horrible place on the world (exclude that place where me and Annabeth went )..........school.
I went to take a shower and the water refresh me. After my shower I went to my closet and pick a blue shirt and black jeans. Satisfied with my outfit I went down for breakfast. I saw Mum in the kitchen and I went to greet her.
"Morning Mum." I said
"Morning Percy." Mum said.
"Where is Paul?" I ask
"He said he needed to got to Goode for a meeting." Mum said
"Oh okay." I said
She came out of the kitchen holding a plate of blue pancakes (Yum). I quickly finished my food and went to the living room to get my bag and went to the garage to get my car and rode it to school and on the way I pick my friend up his name was Samuel.

As we were driving to school, Samuel told me that six new students was coming to Goode high and I groned because basically I was a popular kid and all the girls want to be my girlfriend and no matter how many times I told them I have one they just keep coming.
As me and Samuel step out of the car, I was bombarded with question from my friends because I was gone for so long. Maddie, Rose ,Xavier and Jayden. Maddie was dating Jayden and Rose was with Samuel.

Sorry I know it is short and crappy (I don't often use this word but I am serious about this chapter)