KOOK's CRISIS

Namjoon POV

The sunlight ushers itself through the curtains. I feel some movement next to me. As much as I don't want to remember what happened last night, I have to get up from the bed to check who in this universe is trying to crash my door at 8 in the morning.

Rushing down the staircase, tripping over all the traces of God knows what happened last night. Stop beating the door already "Coming!".

Oh, how much I wish I wouldn't have opened the door to the sight of a drained to death Kook; not a good way to start a day. As soon as I opened the door wide enough to let him in, he grabbed hold of my shirt and started crying out aloud; definitely not the best way to start a day.

Sometimes I wish I could scream out to the world that I belong to the set of species that need to be left unbothered.

I stroked his back in an attempt to calm him down and gave him some water to drink. Can my morning be any pleasant?

Kook seems so overworked this time; puffy red eyes, messy hair, mucus dripping down his nose and shrill sobs. I need to do something about this guy, the frequency of him crashing over to my house in this condition has been increasing the last couple of years. Thrice this month, and I am not even kidding.

Well, the problem is that he is awaiting his Cinderella to drop her glass sandals. Someone tell him it's the 21st century! He has been in so many relations but never learns his lesson. He expects the other person to reciprocate his affection with the same intensity. The cheery on the top being that his cherry does not want to get physical with people without sincere affection. I can't even blame the girls he has been with anymore. I mean who does that, especially with a build like that!

Minutes passed and his sobs diluted leaving mere hiccups here and there. He was deeply analyzing the pattern on the carpet.

"Who was it this time?"

"Arenum...She said s-she couldn't keep up with me. The classic 'it *hiccup* wasn't you, but me' bre-akup. I thought that she was the one, I had also *hiccup* thought of the name of our kids. That bitc*hiccup*."

"It's okay Kook you will one day find the one." Ha, see what situations make you do.

I heard movement across the stairway. And there stood a girl, naked. Kook's eyebrows shot off his forehead as he let out a loud squeal and covered his eyes with whatever he could grab. The woman, on the other hand, walked down to the kitchen, totally unbothered, grabbed a bottle of water. She picked up her nearly ripped dress from the counter and wore it. She kissed me and said, "Last night was great, we can do it more often." Hell yeah, it would be great; I am goddamn Kim Namjoon after all. On her way out she brushed her hands across Kook's shoulders, "And I love boys that scream" and winked at him. He practically trembled at her words and jumped to the farther edge of the sofa to get her hand off him. Honestly, this guy though.

When she left, Kook shot me an appalling look. I shrugged my shoulders.

"So where were we?"