-The Misunderstood Cunning-

The fright club (sabrina, nick,theo,roz,harvey) at brina's room:

Flashback to roz's vision(Roz's pov):
     I saw people a coven they were gathering on a circle in the middle of that circle there was a baby and with those people there was Brina's aunties and i think her parents and there was a men and a woman with them and that men was doing a sort of witchcraft it sounded dangerous they were saying weird words oh  and there was a baby with Sabrina's parents that i think it was sabrina and that man took a knife he cut the baby's hand skin (Mike's
hand) his hand started bleeding the man took that blood and draw a satanic star inside of that circle then they all held their hands closed their eyes and started to say a sort of spells and weird words and then a creepy creatures came that creature has horns they all kneeled when they saw him.
Flashback over.

     "That's all what I've seen brina"i said then asked :"what does all of this means?". sabrina answered:"I don't know, I'll ask my aunties what were all of them doing"."i can talk with mike tommorow just im gonna try to know him well I'll take him to the bookstore and try to know what he's hiding"harvey said."yeah that's a good idea harvey but what if he doesn't even know who is he".sabrina said then roz said what if we do a sleepover this weekend and invite him everyone agreed.

     Mike's pov:
   I took the books i got from the library and started reading but i didn't find what i wanted in that book so i decided to return it back to the library then my mom called me for dinner i went downstairs sat on the table my mom asked me how was my day i told her pretty good then there was a moment of silence then i asked her:"Uhm mom what was Sabrina's auntie doing here?". she looked at me and said:"well before me and your father used to live in here and we knew the spellman so she heard i came back she came"."oo-okay! I gotta go to sleep I'm tired good night mom".i went to brush my teeth and then i went to my room and i layed in my bed trying to relax and wishing to not have another nightmare cauz i think I'm gonna live a nightmare.
---------------------------------------------
Hey everyone i hope u like this new part I'll try to get better with this love u all💙 also i wanna thank sxbrinamxrningstar for helping me💙