-Dark sercrets-

I freaked out after all what Mrs Wardwell said.then i took my backbag and said:"oo-okay Mrs wardwell thank you have a nice day good bye".i went out from her office and stopped next to her office door and heard a raven voice and her saying shut up stolez.i went directly to the library took some books about Greendale and sat in a table trying to relax but i couldn't every single word of what sabrina said what Mrs Wardwell said i kept hearing those words in my head.i took the books with me to read them at home i got out from the library then saw theo "hey theo"i said."oh hey mike sabrina has been looking for you"he said then i asked him where was she,he said that she went to Dr cerberus bookstore with Rosalind & Harvey we'll meet them there.
     Time skip to Dr cerberus bookstore (around midday):
      I entered with theo to the store we saw sabrina,harvey,roz and a guy with a dark black hair
Sitting in the table me and theo sat with them i was sitting between roz and theo there was a black cat with brina uhm weird? "Hey everyone!"i said. They gave me a smile and said hi then brina introduced Nicholas her Bf i was wondering why didn't i see him in Baxter high today."so what do you think of Greendale mike?"harvey asked.i answered quickly with a scared tone:"it's a nice town B-but creepy really weird, mysterious and dark".they looked at me then nick ordered some milkshakes."oh btw guys I'll be busy tommorow so I won't be able to come to school so see you in Wednesday"sabrina said."oh we're gonna miss you brina".roz told brina."Oh i gotta go guys i need to help my mom with putting some stuff in the house see y'all tommorow"i told them then roz said"oh okay give us hugs"she laughed.i hugged everyone then roz she froze while hugging me so i got scared and left.i started walking home.i started thinking is still there witches in Greendale i kept thinking and didn't notice that i arrived home.i opened the door and heard my mom talking and another woman i walked quietly to the living room i saw my mom sitting with a red-headed woman they didn't notice me i heard my mom saying:"so father blackwood told u that i have to come back to the academy"."yes Elizabeth we need you and don't forget about your son he's the inherited of your husband Charles he was the most powerful warlock the church of night knew he'll be like him"the red headed woman said.then my mom was about to say something but i coughed and said "hi"in a weird tone.my mom said "Oh hey  michael uhm,this is zelda ,zelda spellman"."oh um nice to meet you Mrs spellman,do you know sabrina?"i asked."oh yeah she's my niece".zelda answered then told my mom that she had to go then my mom came to my room and said:"sweetie I'm busy tommorow so don't be late at school".i was wondering what is this academy is she going there is sabrina going there then i said:"yeah sure mom I'm kinda busy rightnow call me when dinner's ready".
     I started wondering  is my mom a witch am i something evil  who my father was what is these dreams I'm having what are those things that appear in my dreams. at the end i will find out everything i only need time.
----------------------------------------
Hello everyone hope u like this part I'll try to be more better ly all💙.wait for part4 it's gonna be amazing i hope so.