- Secrets are revealed the baptism will change everything -

Mike was still confused and wondering what's going on ,after his mother asked him to sit, he asked what's going on then.....

Mike's pov:
«uh? What the hell is going on in here? And who's this men why am I special?»i asked.then that men finally spoke who i think his name is "Father blackwood",«in Satan's name don't tell me he doesn't know what he is sister Elizabeth!».«WAIT WAIT SATAN!?» i askedmike what we're trying to tell you is that we me you zelda your mother father blackwood and others are witches we worship satan and since next week is your 16th birthday you have to sign your name in the book of the beast and start to go to the unseen arts academy».sabrina explained everything. «so do you get it ?»my mum asked.«i do but was dad like youi asked then everyone went silent then zelda spokeyour father  was a great and Powerful warlock he even was a very close friend for the spellmans».«OH!»i said.
Skips to the next day:
I woke up did the same routine my mum probably went to the academy of unseen arts so i decided to meet Sabrina to ask her to help with that familiar thing, honestly I'm still confused about this satanic shit, I'm still thinking if i should sign a part of me says that I should sign my name i want power i wanna be a warlock and the other part says no but I'll see.
       But what will happen when mike sign his name is he gonna change and want power and do things he should not do,will a part of him be evil is his father really his father or someone else is and what is this connection of his family with the spellmans.
.
.
.
.
--------
Hey y'all im so sorry this chapter is short that's all what i can write for now.love you all <3