The One and Only

Naomi's POV

The school bell rang. Kids rampaged down the hallways. It was the day all of us were looking forward too. It was officially summer.

I walked out of my English class to find the boy of my dreams standing there, obviously waiting for me. I walked toward him and slid my hand into his. His face turned to look at me and I smiled a big smile. This was the perfect way to start summer. But then he came into view. He would always ruin everything. He wanted me and I didn't want him. He was the worst person in existence. His name is Dominic.

***
Dominic's POV

I knew that Raymond was bullying her all along. I knew the cruel pranks they pulled on her. I knew everything, and then they came into the picture. They protect her, no matter what she does. They took her in as their own. I've always wondered why. Why did they take a dweeby, weak weirdo under their wing. I've asked around and no one knows why. Naomi Lorraine doesn't know what's coming her way and even if it takes me ordering Raymond around to ruin her life, she will crumble and she will be destroyed.

Two weeks ago

Raymond's POV

I walked up onto the pavement outside Jake's house for the party. I had no idea Naomi would be there.

Ever since Dominic moved back at the end of middle school, I've been taking orders from him. I wonder why sometimes but then it hits me, it always does. Dominic is Nicotine and Nicotine is all powerful.

Anyways, I arrived at Jake's party, some friends by my side. I saw Naomi inside, chugging what she thought was fruit punch. Of course, it was spiked. She was already drunk and was talking too some random boys. I ignored her and hit the beer pong station, which I was pretty much a master at. Hours passed in my mind and I staggered over to Naomi.

"Hey there," I stuttered, "You're the hottest in the room." I put my hands next to either side of her head and leaned in. I saw Bennett in the corner of my eyes and suddenly I kissed Naomi, hard. She kissed me back and sighed.

"Who's this?" Naomi stuttered, clearly high.

"The man of your dreams. Come with me darlin'." I gave her my hand and we disappeared before Bennett could even notice us.

"Raymond," Naomi sighed to me, "Is that you? No wait. You're too hot to be Raymond. You're clearly the cutest guy in the world. Mystery boy, I can't kiss you. I already have a crush. A forbidden one. Do you want to know who." Naomi hiccuped drunkly and staggered closet to me.

"Anything you want, darlin'."

"I live for Raymond. He's amazing and I love him. But he bullies me and I don't know why." Naomi sounded pained and I, being the man I was, would take advantage of that.

Hey all you fantastic readers!!! Couple of things to say-

Go on to these profiles, TheDogLover1122 grayson_wallace SmirkingFox And follow them!