It's Always Mama

*does not follow plot line of the last chapter* none of the chapters will!

Naomi POV

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"No."

"Yes."

"Ha!"

"Damn you Jordan!" Declan roared and flipped over the table.

"I knew doing a puzzle was a bad idea." I sighed into my hand. Jordan danced around the upended table and was poking fun at Declan while Declan inhaled sharply until Jordan slipped on a stray puzzle piece. Jordan yelped and rubbed is hip where he fell, meanwhile Declan double over bellowing with laughter. I sat a chair munching on some pizza, looking at the beautiful scene that in later years they shall call 'La Puzzle Fureur'. Bennet came downstairs in a hoodie, looked at Declan laughing, me curled up in a ball eating pizza, and Jordan whining on the floor. He hesitated and promptly went back upstairs.

You know summer, the season that you wait for because you want to go outside, and spend the whole time inside playing video games and other stuff. I finished my pizza and started to clean the pieces up while Jordan kept whining, saying he needed an icepack and Declan had gone into a phase of noiseless, choking laughing. Someone's phone went off and we all checked.

"Not me."

"Not me."

"It's me." said Declan and went into another room to pick it up.

"Ooooh," Jordan smiled "Declan's on a secret call." I rolled my eyes at him. I'm not sure if you know, but Declan's got a job. Oh yes, a job. No one expected it, especially Jordan who just looked dumbstruck. Declan works at Nordstrom as a cashier. Cha-ching. The call was probably about that. It wasn't. Declan walked into the room dazed and with something else in his eyes... tears... and pride.

"Are you okay?" I asked genuinely concerned. He looked at me.

"Delilah."

"What happened?" I started to panic. What happened to Delilah? Was something wrong?

"Delilah." Is all he could say. I didn't notice but Jordan had poured a cup of water and was plunking in ice as Declan was in his trance. Only when Jordan held the cup above Declan's head I realized what Jordan was doing. I caught his eye and glared. That was all I needed to do, for Jordan's eyes widened and he wisely went back to the couch. I got up and went over to Declan who was still staring at the wall. I poked his face. Nothing. I shook is shoulders. Nothing. I slapped him. Nothing. I kissed him on the cheek. "Hubaduba- wha?" Ha. I did it. He blushed immediately.

"Now I've got your attention," I declared, proud of my amazing wakener-from-trance skills. "What was the phone call about."

"Delilah said her first word." He said dumb-founded.

"Aww-my-gosh!" I put my hands on my cheeks and felt so warm inside.

"Lemme guess," Jordan called from the couch, "It was mama, right? It's always mama."

"No," Declan said, clearing his eyes. "It was Declan."

Aww tugged at my heart strings!

Your next assignment is to read these books by the individual accounts of the creators of this book. Read TheDogLover1122  fantastic story Bullet in my Heart! You have too!!!!!!!!!! It's the best story ever!!!!! Please tho! And read the awesome story Ghost Girl by smirking fox! And course Gabriella Wallace's cool stories!!!

Please do it!