Malboro Nights

So um, I'm guessing I'm letting my playlist choose what I write now... -gabriella_wallace

Song credits: Malboro Nights by Lonely God

Naomi POV:

Tomorrow was the first day of college after summer break.

We all had ended up getting into the same school, UC Berkeley. Bennett was a culinary major, Jordan was a computer science major, Declan was on an ahletes scholarship but actually decided on persuing his musical major, and I was a law major.

And, you could say I was excited. A little too excited.

I may or may not have been watching Criminal Minds until midnight while reading law books to prepare me...

Don't judge.

I was actually getting very invested into my show when someone just had to text me.

JorDunDunDun2: Naomi!

I sighed

NaOhMe4: What do you want Jordan?? It's midnight, you should be asleep.

JorDunDunDun2: What's sleep?

NaOhMe4: Just tell me what you wanted to say

JorDunDunDun2: JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY

I groaned, and then realized how tired I actually was. Thanks Netflix.

NaOhMe4: Istg Jordan-

JorDunDunDun2: Damn fine woman. I was gonna say that YOU should get some sleep.

NaOhMe4: I probably should...

NaOhMe4: Wait, how did you know I was awake?

JorDunDunDun2: The trace ace knows when a musketeer is active or not and you were so...

NaOhMe4: So you were stalking me.

JorDunDunDun2: What? I never said that.

NaOhMe4: Then why would you be on the trace ace app at midnight...

JorDunDunDun2: I was waiting for Bennett so we could go get our drugs from our dealer.

My jaw dropped open when I read that text. I shouldn't be suprised though. They are in a gang after all.

NaOhMe4: WHAT??!!

JorDunDunDun2: Geez, geez relax. We don't do that anymore.

Jordan...

NaOhMe4: ANYMORE??!!

JorDunDunDun2: Fine! Fine! I may or may not have checked to see if you were awake.

NaOhMe4: And why did you do that...

JorDunDunDun2: Because...

JorDunDunDun2: I'm lonely.

NaOhMe4: No shit sherlock.

JorDunDunDun2: That's mean.

NaOhMe4: Ik.

He didn't respond after a few minutes and I was ready to go to bed when I got another ping from my phone.

JorDunDunDun2: I'm bored.

Typical

NaOhMe4: Well I'm sleep deprived. Guess you can never win huh?

JorDunDunDun2: We should go to the beach!

NaOhMe4: Are you high?

JorDunDunDun2: No... why would you think that?

NaOhMe4: Oh I dunno, asking your best friend to go out to the beach at 12:07 AM!!??

JorDunDunDun2: Oh poor young, innocent Naomi, who doesn't realize that we are adults now and that means we can do whatever we want.

NaOhMe4: So I can grab a gun, go to your dorm, shoot you in the head, and get away with it?

JorDunDunDun2: I mean yeah... if you're sneaky enough. But you wouldn't actually kill me.

NaOhMe4: You don't know that.

JorDunDunDun2: Oh shit.

I yawned, I was now laying in bed just waiting to pass out.

NaOhMe4: Haha. But seriously I should sleep.

JorDunDunDun2: But the beach...

NaOhMe4: No.

JorDunDunDun2: But I can't sleep!!!

NaOhMe4: Read a book.

JorDunDunDun2: No.

NaOhMe4: Ight well I'm going to sleep.

JorDunDunDun2: NOOOOOOOO!!!!

No response.

JorDunDunDun2: Naomi?

No response.

JorDunDunDun2: Naomi no don't leave meeee!

Still no response.

JorDunDunDun2: NAOMI

NaOhMe4: Goodnight Jordan.

NaOhMe4: I'd actually consider going to the beach with you though... just not at 12:07 AM.

JorDunDunDun2: SERIOUSLY?! YES I WIN!

No response again.

JorDunDunDun2: Anddddd she's gone. Goodnight Naomi.

Yo readers! Go check out all the author notes from the last chapters is all we ask!