Chapter 4: Obsessions

Cameron's POV

Fuck.

I didn't tell bailey about jasmine.

What's he gonna think?

God I'm fucked.

I hop in my Range Rover, turning the ignition key before the door slams behind me.

I practically floor the gas to the venue. I really can't wait to see the boys. Especially Nash.

It's warmer today. A nice comfortable 75 degrees approximately.

I open my sky window, letting the warm air in the vehicle.

I drive, watching all of the faces pass by wondering about each person. I really wish I wasn't so curious.

I take the exit into downtown LA. It's so gorgeous here. It's the land of angles.

Literally.

My phone vibrates with a text. I know it's illegal to text and drive, but I do it anyway.

It's from Bailey.

"Uh my ticket? It starts in two hours, and I hate lines."

Shit.

I really need to get my stuff together.

I decide to speed to the event, hoping no fans are there yet.

Sure enough, its swarmed. And as soon as I hit the parking lot, I'm swallowed.

I decide to crawl out my sky window and kindly ask everyone to clear a path.

That didn't work.

"Everyone who is here and that does not have a vip ticket is upgraded, unless you stay here."

There was only 200 people here currently, so it couldn't be that bad I guess.

They slowly retreated to get their new tickets. I hope I don't get in trouble.

I jump of my car and lock it. I make my way to the back door. Keeping a fast pace, not wanting to be tackled.

When I'm about twenty feet away, I sprint to the door.

I quickly laminate bailey a backstage pass. And send him the address, giving him directions for the back door.

Nobody is here yet, except for me. I spin around to grab a fresh brewed coffee.

I need a refreshing.

I go to sit down as I hear the back door. I am greeted by a pair of big brown eyes. Jasmines eyes.

I smile and wave at her. She returns with a kind gesture.

I take a seat on the large leather sofa, behind the stage. She trots over and sits across from me on a recliner.

She leans back and rocks the chair slowly. She looks happier than usual. More relaxed.

"How are you?" I ask, questioning the major personality change.

"Great," she says with a large toothy smile.

"I've met someone," she blurts out after slight hesitation. Her lips twitch.

I wait.

"I've met someone too. But we barley know eachother, and he's coming tonight."

She smiles. "I'm happy for you. I hope you move passed... Zach."

My face falls. Reality set in around last month. Ever since then, I've been extremely depressed.

If I had to be honest, I blame myself for it all. I should've been driving. Not him.

I shouldn't have broke my leg. He should have.

He shouldn't died, I should've.

The works in my mind hit me like a brick. Real pain all over.

I feel my eyes watering, but I force them to stop.

"You're a man Cam," my thoughts soon take over my emotions and the thoughts have left my mind.

Baileys POV

I take a deep breath before sprinting toward the door.

I open my door and grab my charger.

My feet hit the ground already running. Leap after leap, I quickly made it to the door.

Without being seen, I sneak inside. And look around.

A pair of big brown eyes meet mine. That smile brightens my day already.

What did I just say?

Nevermind.
__________________________________________________________
looks like someone already has a crush.? ~roseylouis