Chapter 7: Thoughts

Camerons POV

I thought Zach was going to be the end of me.

My life was swallowed with tragity and moarn, yet i couldnt say a thing. i had to hide. All of these people are crooks and im just caught up in the gameplay. Ever since the accident i could feel myselfdrifting away from the outside world. I fell into a abyss of depression and it was incurable. Deadly.

I witnessed the most important person in my life drift away from me. I had to watch his limp lifeless body being pulled away from my car. Thats the main image thats in my mind every second of everyday. Its an unbearable thought really. It has dug its way into my brain for etirnity.

It's impossible to forget the strongest pain in which brough you the strongest tears.

I roll over in the white sheets staring at his relaxed sleeping face. I wath as his chest floats up and down repeatly. He's so peacefull. His light blonde hair slightly matted and shaken to the side rests in such an angel like position.

It's been 4 days, yet i feel as if i've never known someone better. Its crazy to think the things you'll do your love. An intimate relationship costs an arm and a leg but im willing to put forth everything i have. I haven't felt so in place for the longest time. I feel like we just fit together like a puzzle piece.

Well I dont feel anymore... I know we do.

I miss Zach alot. But I need to move on. I'm truly suffering and im absoulutly tired of it. I know he sent Bailey here for me, and I will keep him mine.

I got lost in him, and it was the kind of lost thats exactly like being found.

My phone vibrates with a text. I reach over almost knocking over my glass of water off the nightstand.

"Cameron we need to talk. Right now." It was Jasmine. I checked the time on Baileys alarm clock, 3:32 am. What could be this important?

"What?"' I reply, slightly annoyed.

My phone vibrates seconds later with a picture message.

"What the actual fuck is this Cameron?! Is this a game to you? You're going to ruin your whole career! Get your fucking shit together!"

I open the picture and almost fell off the bed. It was me and Bailey in the park. I'm officially screwed for the rest of my life. I close out my messages not having the temper to reply and open my twitter. Im rudely greeted by millions of hash tweets about the picture. I automatically dm my favorite fan account. The only one whose really there for me I guess.

She had already dm'ed me multiple times asking if it were true, because she knew i'd tell her first. My fingers shook uncontrollably as I typed a response.

"..."

"it's real..."

___________________________________________________________________________________

If anyone is wondering who Jasmine and Zach are here's some information.

Jasmine is Camerons female best friend in which he was "dating" to cover up that he was gay. So basically shes a beard haha.

Zach is Camerons ex boyfriend who was killed in a car accident with Cam in the car. They were supposed to get engaged that week.

anyway THE DRAMA STARTS YES- roseylouis

IM STILL EDITING THIS SORRY