Chapter 1: Vacantcy

Cameron's POV

The frosty air blasts into my face as soon as I exit my apartment.

I glance at all of the vacant emotionless faces around me. I wanna know everyone's story. But there's really no time for that.

I shove my thoughts into the back of my mind and stuff my hands into my coat pockets.

"Damn it's cold out. " I speak softly, only so I could hear.

Step after step I make my way down my block and into the warm comforting café.

I look around for Jasmine.

At last I spy a short girl with natural wavy blonde hair flirting with some other guy.

I walk over and sit down casually not bothering to greet the stranger.

He smiles at her again then his eyes wonder to me.

"Well who's this?" He asked in a polite manner.

"Uh I'm Cameron.." I feel awkward already, hoping the fans didn't notice.

He meets eyes with Jasmines. "I didn't know you had a boyfriend?" He speaks questionably.

Jasmine lightly blushes and looks me in the eyes for the special nod.

"He's not my boyfriend... He's gay. "

The mans eyes fill with disgust in a matter of seconds. I reached over and patted Jasmines back. "I better go... Call me later." My eyes travel to my feet as I'm forced to part ways with my best friend yet again.

I wave at some smiling fan that are too shy to say hi before I leave.

I honestly wish they knew that if it really wasn't for them, I wouldn't be breathing right now. It's such a shame.

As soon as I push the door open I get poked on the back.

A little girl, about seven, is standing behind me. In the cutest little voice she could possibly pull of, she asked for a picture.

I of course grined and said yes. When her mom when to take the picture, I lifted the little girl up and help her bridal style.

She was giggling and smiling, it was beyond adorable.

I set her down and asked what her name was.

"It's Abigail." She said with a cheeky little grin.

Just to get her going I replied "Oh! I used to date an Abigail!" I smiled sheepishly and gave her a hug goodbye.

I love my fans with all my heart. I just wish I had a guy to love that much.

My happy expression faded into the cold weather and returned with a sad one.

It sucks being alone. It really does. For anyone who has ever felt that way, I truly morn for them.

I miss being happy all of the time. I'd give anything to have him back.

It's horrible to understand that God is so willing to claim a beloved life so easily.

And to curse me with this unchangeable sin.

Being gay shouldn't be a sin. It should just be a new species of human. The world would be so much easier.

I know it would be like blacks against whites, but my kind would have so much more moral support.

It's like my heart is an old vacant building. It would give everything to be touched or loved.

But instead it sits alone. Rotting in its on soil. Becoming one with the ground. Just as I am.
__________________________________________________________
More characters soon :) ~roseylouis