23

jinyoung's words yesterday still playing in serin's head.

"nope, not that easy."

what's not easy? forget about serin? or admit that eunbin is his new girlfriend? uh. she's so confused.

serin hanged out with her older cousin, minhyun at their favourite cafe. aside from ryujin, minhyun is also her closest cousin despite their age differences. he's 5 years older than her.

"what are you thinking about?" minhyun asked making her little cousin choked on her strawberry frappe.

"ha? emm, nothing." serin answered as she shoved a giant piece of chocolate cake into her mouth. wow, sooooo good!

"don't lie to me, i know you better than everyone."

she chuckled at his statement. "really? oh my god oppa, people gonna think you're my boyfriend"

"they won't, everyone knows that jinyoung is your boyfriend." he said before laughing hard. and of course, serin didn't join him. he looked at her weirdly. "wait, why do you look so serious?"

"oppa, i'm.." she was thinking whether she should tell him that she have broken up with jinyoung or not. "actually, i have-"

"ommo serin! isn't that him?" minhyun suddenly said while pointing at a guy and a girl who were standing at the cafe's counter, maybe ordering their drinks.

yeah, right. that's jinyoung and eunbin.

"i've never met him but i'm sure that's him since you've showed me his picture before. but wait.. who's that girl? do you know her? why is she with your boyfriend?"

serin really had no idea how to explain to minhyun about this. "oppa, i want to go home. homeworks are waiting for me.”"

"aren't you going to greet your man?"

"no, i-"

"yoon serin, what are you doing here?" jinyoung's voice made serin flinched hard. and eunbin just looked at her, without saying anything.

"oh, you are jinyoung right?" minhyun asked jinyoung. he stood up from his seat, offering jinyoung his hand to shake.

jinyoung reached out his hand and accepted the handshake. "yes, i am.. and you are?"

"i'm serin's-"

"i'm sorry jinyoung, we gotta go. see you at school tomorrow." serin cutted off minhyun's words as she grabbed his hand, dragging him out of the cafe.