25

"first, she beat me in the piano competition. now, she's close to my ex boyfriend? tsk." serin mumbled alone, while sitting on a bench in the school's garden. jinyoung and her used to sit there a lot before, to date. and there is also where they broke up.

"who are you talking about?"

"aigoo kamjagiya!!" the girl screamed. she didn't notice jinyoung approaching her few seconds ago. "jinyoung.."

jinyoung sat next to her, on the bench. "why are you here alone?"

"sorry, i gotta go." serin answered and quickly got up.

but jinyoung was quicker. he grabbed her hand. "eunbin.. she's just my friend. i don't have special feelings towards her."

serin was so speechless, had no idea what to reply back, and ended up sitting on the bench again. "why did you tell me that.." she murmured softly.

"just because.. i thought you wanted to know." he said while giving her a very sweet smile. "the guy you were with that day.. is he your new boyfriend?"

her eyes widened in surprise. "you mean.. at the cafe? ahhh, no no! that was my cousin. he's 5 years older than me, you know i won't date someone much older than me right.." wtf, why did i answer him like that? oh my god.

jinyoung laughed loudly, then smiled like a psycho. "wait.. are you worried because i think he's your new lover? why? do you still have feelings for me?"

serin mentally facepalmed. aish, this guy.