what a week. Yes I'm ranting

Yeahhhhh, you guys remember last week when I was super active and drawing like crazy cuz I didn't have a thing to do in the world ?
Yeah that bit me in the butt hard.

My school is closed for the next couple months now and our teachers set up online classes because they think we have way more time at home.

I mean I crap ton of work and ridiculous deadlines. Twice this week I stayed up finishing essays due 11:59 on the day it was given and I have no freaking clue where they are getting all these tests and study sheets from.  And my little sister got it worse and shes being killed with work rn.

Ahhh I'm so mentally exhausted.

Secondly
My art mom is also under work stress and shes not talking it very well and she got sick, worryingly sick, she needs rest. I'm so sad because if it and because of the damned quarantine I can't even see her.

Thirdly
I was on discord playing video games with and talking to my irl friends, my crush and his friends and just having a good time.
Some where in the conversation, some one says. ' Yo hance! You and d-k are so alike its unreaaaaaal.' Then someone adds ' yeah, they'd be perfect for each other.' After everyone on the call starts laughing they add. ' yeah it's so true, too bad she's basically like a guy to us.' .... My self confidence went through the window and I haven't played with them since Wednesday and where gonna play tonight.. I'm stuck in brother zone ahhhh and I don't think I can talk to hance either, just help.

FOURTHLY
I started drawing a drawing for a friend i really really like on here. the worst thing happened.

 the worst thing happened

I got that far. I GOT THAT FRICKING FAR AND THE INK FINSHED.
Why is this such a big deal  you may ask ??
Cuz I use these sleek Japanese fine inking pens and my pack is finished, and guess what??
BECAUSE OF THE GOD DAMNED QUARANTINE I CANT GET SHIT BECAUSE THE ART STORE IS CLOSED, AND AMASON WOULDN'T SEND MY CRAP TO ME BECAUSE OF CORONA. JUST FUUUUUUUUUUUU.
sigh.
I was so pissed I didn't even feel like continuing and had to ink it in with some random ass pen I found and colour it with markers that are also finishing I can't even get my new ones for months.

Wattpad feels like freaking with me all the time! I'm not pleased.

Ahhh FML.

I'm going to sleep.