Chapter One

-ONE WEEK LATER-
   America POV:

   I wake up next to Maxon and sigh contently.

   "Good morning my love" Maxon says rolling over in bed and kisses my nose.

   "Good morning Maxon." I giggle and help him out of bed.

   He holds me and we dance for a little while, it reminds me of when we danced in the rain.

   "I love you." I say, my face burried in the crook of his neck.

   Just then Lucy, Anne, and Mary enter the room. Maxon and I freeze though there is nothing to be worried about.

   We share a quick kiss and he goes to his room so the girls can help me get ready for my first official breakfast with maxon

   The dress they put me in is the usual blue I wear that goes down to the floor. The top is tight around my torso, and flared out in the skirt, only one strap the goes around the neck.

   I wear white flats since no one can see my feet anyways.

   Next they move to my hair, brushing it out before anything else. They pull it up into an elegant bun, and add a sparkly clip in it.

   "Oh my goodness this dress is absolutely amazing!" I hug the girls.

   "Oh one last thing your Majesty." Lucy says.

   "Lady America is fine" I say.

   "Ok lady america..." Lucy bows her head and pulls out a necklace, the one my dad gave me.

   "My songbird..." My eyes tear up and I hold it to my heart.

   "Oh Lady America" the girls gather around me for a hug.

   I cry softly until Maxon enters the room. "Are you ok my de- America?!" Macon says worried.

   "Yeah." I smile and kiss him.

   We walk arm-in-arm to the royal family dining room.

   "You're so beautiful you know, despite your various protests." Maxon reminds me of my "beauty"

   "Thank you handsome" I say because I'm honestly in no mood for an argument.

   Maxon pulls out a chair for me and pushes it in when I sit down. I could get used to being queen.

   *************

   Did y'all like the first chapter?

I hope so!

   Qotc: Favorite book?

   Aotc: Divergent

   Ily wfyl

   Wethedivergent<4