It all Started with Being Captured. . .

*Five Years Ago*

I remember it like it was yesterday. . . I was trying to protect the forest from where my Love Protected me. . . I should be ashamed. I hung my head low as the shackles held my wrists and the metal muzzle that covered my mouth and nose, I could breathe, but that was all I could do. They put me in special chains that drained my powers and they barely fed me. Those bastards. .  those Holy Knights. . . the Weird Fangs. . . they wanted to trample my forest, they wanted to burn it to look for the Sins. . . How Dare they! One day I will be free and then I shall have my revenge.

I was in a daze of anger when my ears twitched at the sound of a large bang. My eyes shifted to the small window on the large door I could see white hair? It was only for a moment and then I could smell it, heavy booze and blood. My nose wrinkled at the smell, it was quite unpleasant.

"Get in there. . ."

"These should keep him in Place. . ."

I heard many loud poundings as I felt the walls shake. What where they doing to that prisoner?

"Those stakes should hold him down."

"Oh Yeah, I am surprised he isn't dead yet. With all of those stakes in his arms and legs."

I was so curious, once they were gone I used what energy I had to project my fox spirit and I went through the cell wall. What I saw was so peculiar. . . a man with silver blue hair. They had put a bar gag over his mouth so he could not speak. Soon he looked up and his eyebrow raised in curiosity. Could he see my spirit? I went closer and his eyes widened. He could see me! I tilted my head. In this astral spirit form I could not speak but I turned my head to the wall. I looked back to him and I saw all of the stakes in his arms, legs, shoulders, feet and even stomach. How was this man still alive? 

I could feel my spirit starting to fade, my energy was almost out. I would faint soon. . . with heavy eyes I looked back to the man and noticed a brand on his abdomen. . . i-it. . . it was a Fox! He was the Fox Sin. . . The Sin of Greed!

And with that. . . all went black and I fainted. . . . 

*Today*

I awoke from my dream in a haze, yesterday was the same as today. I had dreamt of the first time I saw my neighbor. . . well more like fellow prisoner. That was not the last time I had seen him either. Only on nights when they fed us would I have enough strength to visit him in my Spirit form. It was not much but it helped pass time. Those Monsters tortured us slowly each day. . . some days I had feared I lost my voice, but then they could come in and beat me until I would scream. Oh how I wished Hell onto those Holy Knights . . . They were not Holy, they were not even Sacred. . . They were Demonic!

 In the silence I closed my eyes until my ears perked up. . . I could hear Humming? B-But from whom? I knew those guards speech pattern and their tones of voice. They even seemed to wonder from where the humming was coming from. 

It soon died down and then they started to speak again and I went ahead and shut my eyes once more not really paying attention. . . Something about a bet on some Sins or something. . .

Then out of the blue I heard a third Voice!

"Well that's Awesome News! Sounds like it ought to be fun. . ."

My ears Rose to full attention when I heard a Loud Bang! The walls around me shook once more! I heard the sound of chains dragging the floor and a sigh.

"Feels so Good to Walk around after all of this time."

"The Seven Deadly Sins Ban! The Fox Sin!"