B8NG!

[Fully edited chapter, 14/07/2022]

  You woke up with the rain hitting the window, feeling the warmth of Yoongi's body next to you. For once, you felt safe, you felt comfortable. You didn't feel stress. Just pure bliss. But not for long.

  "Good morning, princess" Yoongi smiled as he started playing with your hair.

  "Why do you call me that?" You suddenly asked him, sitting up.

  "Well, it's because I like to. And I'm supposed to make you like me, remember?"

  "I don't like pet names" You huffed, checking your phone to see 7 missed calls from your father, making your eyes widen.

  "Shit" You hastily got up, putting on your pants and a shirt you found on the ground.

  "Bye! Thanks for last night" You smiled at Yoongi as you quickly left the room and shut the door.

  "Wait! That's my-" The door slam cut Yoongi off.

  ". . .shirt." He smiled to himself, laying back down and closing his eyes once more.

  "Where were you?" He asked, a discomforting grimace painted on his face. You didn't know whether you wanted to punch your father, or just pack your shit and go. But instead, you did none of those things and just stayed quiet, taking your shoes and coat off.

  "How did everything with Ren go?" Your heart dropped to your stomach.

  "O-oh, he didn't have the money so I shot him." You just wanted to leave.

  "No you didn't. My men tracked him down and shot him sometime early in the morning. You let him go" He grabbed you by your sweater, your eyes looking at his.

  "I gave him 24 hours-"

  "You! You let him go!" He shook you and let go of the sweater, making you gulp. You and your father's relationship was always a sensitive topic and you'd do anything to have your old "dad" back instead of this dysfunctional maniac. But some part of you is still in there, hoping he'll change eventually.

  You didn't utter a single word and were about to make your way upstairs, until something your father said made you stop in your tracks.

  "Hang around Yoongi as much as you can, he doesn't have long left" You could practically hear the smile in his tone and it made you want to throw up and cry at the same time.

  "What do you mean?" You turned around to look at him.

  "I ordered a hit soon enough. How do you think I'll take over with him in the way?" He grinned. And something about your disgusted expression made him feel regret. Guilt.

  "You're a horrible person. You know that, right? I can't wait until you die in your fucking sleep one day." You made your way down the stairs again, looking him right in the eye, waiting for a hit. But you didn't care anymore.

  "Jina you have to remember, I made you. You are a vessel. You work for me. And you'd be lying if you said you didn't love having power." He tucked your hair behind your ear and smiled innocently.

  "What power? The power of being able to come back home and get hit? Choked? Slapped?" You smacked your father's hand away from your face, making your way to your room and slamming your door.

  And for the first time in a long time, he listened. He cared. He stood there instead of scoffing and walking away. He stood there and he thought about what you said.