B3NG!

[Full edited chapter, 2021-07-28]

  You took Yoongi's hand and led him to your room, smiling at the loud music from the first floor, knowing you can be as loud as you want.

  Yoongi squeezed your behind and lifted you up, your legs tightly wrapped around his waist as he threw you onto the bed, peppering your neck with sloppy kisses that were nowhere near delicate. They were aggressive and filled with pent up anger. Your hands were entangled in his disheveled raven locks, the intoxication making you want him more than ever before.

  "Please Yoongi, I can't take it anymore"

  And that's what made him snap. He knew he couldn't just continue kissing you anymore. He needed to fuck the shit out of you and hear you screaming his name. Now.

  His hand slid behind your back and unzipped the dress, throwing it to the side and leaving you with nothing but your ruined panties. Yoongi smirked and for the first time ever, you felt your confidence slowly disintegrate because under him, you felt like prey. Your arms moved upwards and away from him, in a pathetic attempt to cover yourself up but Yoongi wasn't having it.

  He ripped your arms away from your chest and started peppering it with kisses, his one hand pinning your wrist down and his other on your pulsing heat. He wasn't even inside you yet, and you were already a whimpering mess beneath him, shaking and sweating, waiting for more action from the man on top of you.

  The slight pleasure came to a stop as you opened your eyes to see him take his shirt off, his pale abs showing as he grinned, taking off your panties and inserting two fingers, kneeling down. You moaned as he went faster and faster, making you almost come undone. You could practically feel his smirk next to your heat, as you were about to feel a sensation you've never felt before.

  The wet feeling of his tongue on your bud was almost enough to make you scream his name. You squirmed with pleasure as he added his two fingers again, but he couldn't let you finish just yet. Not until he's fucked the shit out of you.

  The sensations once again stopped, as you heard his pants hit the ground and felt him position in between your hips. He filled you with himself, and at that moment you swore you saw heaven, never having felt the same type of euphoria you're feeling now as he pounded harder and faster into you, getting you closer to your climax with every other stroke.

  He leaned closer, his chains dangling down as he hastily kissed you, his right hand on your breast and his other on your bud. You whimpered and moaned, signalling that you're about to come undone under him and with each whimper of his name he got closer and closer to his own climax, only to feel you shaking beneath him as your back arched and eyes closed, making him pull out and finish on top of your stomach, collapsing on the sheets next to you.

  "Oh Yoongi, Yoongi please!" Yoongi mockingly laughed, only to be met with closed eyes and soft snores coming from the girl next to him. He examined your chest one more time to see if he was seeing things, and got up.

  The cold wind from the agape window made you shiver and pull your sheets closer to you. As you fluttered your eyes open, you smiled to yourself remembering the things that happened last night in this very same bed with a man who isn't here anymore. Instead, there was a yellow note on one of your pillows.

  "Goodmorning angel" You smiled as you crumpled the paper and threw it in the bin, getting up and looking in the mirror, seeing your body covered in bruises. But for once, the bruises were good, and they resembled something sweet, a great night.

  Any part of your body you looked at, you felt his touch from last night. You felt the way his breath delicately made contact with your bare skin under the moonlight. You felt the smirk with every kiss and every hickey he gave you. You almost didn't want to shower, just so you could keep his scent on you for a little while longer.

  But you had to, and after the shower you threw on some sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt with nothing underneath, expecting the Mins to have been gone by now.

  Making your way downstairs, you were greeted with the delicious scent of fresh pancakes and bacon, and the sound of laughter coming from the dining room.

  "I-I didn't know you guys were still here, I'm sorry I didn't get all dressed up". You felt embarrassed, underdressed. But it wasn't because of your father, or Ae-Ri. It was because of the surprised Yoongi before you. You didn't know why, but you felt the need to try and look good in front of him, even though he's seen every inch of your body. You felt the need to somehow intimidate him while at the same time seduce him. And now. . .now you're barefoot with nothing but sweatpants and a shirt on, standing in front of him, his mouth agape.

  "No, no. Don't worry darling it's your house. No need to get all dressed up for us, we should get going anyway". Ae-Ri seemed more polite and genuine today. Business must've went well last night, seeing as how her smile was real this time. As the Mins stood up, your father glared at you, leading them to the front door and saying goodbye.

  "Well we'll see you again soon, perhaps at another dinner" Your father smiled at Min Ae-Ri as she smiled back and left along with Yoongi. Ae-Ri sparked up a cigarette, waiting for the chauffeur.

  "God I hate that family. They're so. . .weak. They give into anything and anyone. No wit or strategy whatsoever". Yoongi scoffed at his mother's remark, disgusted at just how fake she can be at times.

  "And did you see Jina this morning? If I were her, I'd be prepared twenty-four seven. And not look like a disheveled mess, even if it's the morning"

  "I think she looked beautiful today actually" Yoongi couldn't believe the words that just left his mouth. "Beautiful". He rarely uses that word on anyone or anything, yet he so carelessly used it to describe a girl like you.

  "Oh don't tell me you actually like her" Ae-Ri laughed, inhaling the smoke once more.

  He didn't like you. Atleast he didn't think so. He did however find you interesting. Although he didn't fear you anymore, you have succeeded in somehow captivating the man named Yoongi.

  "I left my phone". He didn't. Yoongi just wanted to know you're okay because he too, saw that patronising glare your father had given you at the table. And with your fear of being touched non consensually. . .it's all starting to add up in his head.

  "I asked you to do one thing. One FUCKING thing. To act like a normal fucking person and not fuck this up."

  "How did I fuck it up? You're the one who never tells me what's going on. Like last night! I understand we came in late but it's not that hard to tell me how it went!" You shouted back at your father.

  "It's hard to know how not to fuck up when I don't know what there is to fuck up in the first place! How do you expect me to not succumb to pressure when I don't know what's going on? This is why mom-"

  A stinging pain could be felt across your cheeks, as you looked down, not even daring to look back at the man that inflicted the said pain so carelessly.

  "You want to act like a disobedient daughter, you'll get treated like one".

  As you heard your father's footsteps get quieter and quieter, you looked up, wiping away the tears from your cheeks and making your way upstairs.

  And Yoongi heard it all behind that door. That paper thin door.

Author's note IMPORTANT

If you're reading this book in 2021, the chapters won't make sense since I am editing the book. So you can either wait a few days or replace any mention of Yoongi's father with Ae-Ri in the further chapters :) Thank you for staying patient!

Love u - Karla <3