B9NG!

[Fully edited chapter, 14/07/2022]

  Your fingers stopped what they were doing as you stared at Yoongi, completely speechless and taken aback.

  "Oh come on, lighten up!" Yoongi slurred, taking his phone out of his pocket.

  "Music?" He smirked, getting up and putting on some romantic tunes, throwing his phone back onto the bed.

  Yoongi ruffled his hair and got up from the bed, taking his hand out and gesturing for you to get up and come dance with him.

  The second you took his hand, he lifted you up from the bed, almost stumbling and falling over on top of you. He immediately inched you closer and held your waist - tight. The way you looked at him made you seem even more beautiful, even if he thought that was impossible.

  He just couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear, which made you smile back as he took a strand of hair and put it behind your ear. He was so in love it was crazy. And all it took for him to fully realise was tonight.

  You slung your arms around his neck, you both swaying to the music.

  It was quiet, neither of you said a word.

  You put your head on Yoongi's bare chest, the warmth of his skin making you feel safe.

  "Jina what is it?" Yoongi said in a deep tone, making you lift your head up and look at him, tears streaming down your face.

  "I know you know somethi-"

  "I can't tell you" You choked out, looking him straight in the eyes as the dancing stopped.

  The both of you were standing, looking at each other while the music kept on playing. It was kind of ironic.

  "Is it Daehyun?" Yoongi's deep voice startled you, making your ears perk up at the mention of your father's name.

  You flung your arms to your sides, sitting down on the bed, Yoongi following suit. It seemed as if he sobered up a bit.

  "Yoongi. I may seem cold, maybe even like a bitch sometimes" you shifted your body closer to Yoongi, leaning your head against his shoulder.

  "But. . .I care about you. I really do. I don't want it to look like I don't" Yoongi was startled by your words. A bit disappointed, too. You "cared" about him. Nothing else.

  Yoongi lifted up his arm, tangling his fingers in between your hair - playing with it in hopes of calming you down.

  Neither of you were making eye contact, both starting at a blank spot in your room, that being - the white door. The music still playing.

  "Jina?" Yoongi cooed, placing his hand on your shoulder.

  You looked up at him, taking his breath away. Because he has never seen a more gorgeous woman ever in his life.

  "Can I kiss you?" It was the first time Yoongi asked for permission, without any signs of it escalating.

  You nodded, as Yoongi took his hand and placed it on your chin - lifting it up.

  Yoongi took his time looking at every beautiful feature, stopping at your lips.

  Your breath caught in your throat, his lips slowly covering the gap in between yours.

  First he kissed you slowly, but desire took over.

  It felt as if it was the first kiss. Well, in reality - it technically was.

  The kiss was slow and passionate, as Yoongi pressed you closer to him and kissed you even more deeply.

  You parted, breathless, but your eyes showed the happiness you both felt.

  Yoongi smiled, falling onto the bed - grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you down with him.

  "I'll try my best to tell you everything tomorrow. But for now, let's enjoy today" You said.

  Yoongi stuck out his pinky finger, turning his head to you.

  "Pinky promise?" Your finger intertwined with his, as you turned to look at him.

  "Pinky promise."

Author's note
this is so short ew but I love the pinky promise part I love being an intellectual wow.

  Please vote and comment! It motivates me uwu

  Love y'all! - Rin (go outside, I deck u)