Update

"Good morning sleepy head". A raspy voice was heard muffled from the blankets. Eyes not even open yet, Hoseok rolled over and stretched his body taking up almost the entire space of the bed. 

"Good rising". He yawned, and rolled back over facing Yoongi, finally opening his eyes. Yoongi took the bed sheets and threw them on top of Hoseoks face and held them there.

"Go brush your teeth, stinky. Ah, we slept in late so we need to hurry if we are going to grab breakfast". His voice sounded strained. 

"I got it, I got it". Hoseok muffled, trying to struggle out of the bed sheets. His un-socked feet made a slapping noise as he rushed to the bathroom, which made Yoongi laugh. "Shut up!" Hoseok yelled as he closed the door. 

--

With their couples outfits, they headed out the door. Their destination wasn't too far from where they lived, so it was easy for them to just take a nice stroll together. "Is Jimin working today?" Yoongi asked.

"Hmm, he should be, especially on a day like this." Hobi replied while grabbing his hand and opening the cafe door for him. And just like that, the familiar smell hit them all over again. Its not like they don't go there every other day, but this day was special. This place, this day, this smell. "JIMIN!" Hoseok yelled to the back, hoping he was there. Yoongi just stood in the back and didn't make a sound. Not too long after, Jimin sprinted to the front as if something were wrong, but of course he knew that voice anywhere. 

"Hey guys!, Back again?" Jimin walked around the counter and gave them both a big hug as if he hadn't seen them in years. 

"Yes sir, can we just have the usual and y'know?" Hoseok winked, he was sure Yoongi didn't hear the last part. Jimin nodded and smiled and let them be. They both walked over to a table by the window and sat down waited. They placed their hands on top of the table and just played with each others fingers softly.  It didn't take long for Jimin to bring everything over, its not like hes done this a billion times. 

"Your majesty". He smiled.

"Thank you Jimin". Yoongi sincerely thanked him as usual. "Oh wait-" He was confused by the unusual order that he brought, it was a cake, not a big one, small and cute, just enough for him and Hoseok.

"Its for you baby, happy anniversary." Hoseok cut him off. He held his hand and looked him in the eye and smiled. "I know its only our first anniversary, things are going so great and I wanted to celebrate it in the only place I knew where...the place we first met...our first date. I really do love you Yoongi and I hope we have many more times like this to come". 

Yoongi's mouth dropped, he knew how affectionate Hoseok was but this hit his heart a little too hard. Tears filled his eyes and he got up and hugged Hoseok and thanked him with a bunch of little kisses all over his face. "This is all I could have ever asked for. Thank you baby, I love you too."

''''''''

Hello cuties, I decided to add a little updated end to the story because after a year it actually started to blow up and im not going to lie I wasnt expecting it at all...but im glad you all hopefully enjoyed it. Plus this quarantine has me going crazy so I needed something to do, so maybe ill write some more bc I swear my writing skills have only improved after a year. Anyway, stay safe and pass the time by reading something good <3