Finally

Hoseok had come into another day of work, cleaning the place up before people came. They weren't even open yet, and they had already gotten their first customer of the day. There was a slight knock on the glass next to the table he was wiping down. Hoseok lifted his head a noticed the shy boy smiling. This was his chance, he wanted to make this happen. He didn't want to wait anymore.
He didn't waste anytime and let Yoongi in and guiding him to his usual table, quickly running to the back and wrapped a strawberry danish in a napkin and handed it to him.
"Hey" Hoseok chuckled slightly
"Hello" Yoongi replies grabbing the danish carefully, keeping his head down.
"Haven't seen you around in a while"
"Doesn't the heart love, the longer it has to wait?" He smiled breaking the napkin up a little.
"I guess so" the way he said that so smoothly and so surely nearly knocked  the breath out of him.
"I've been talking to your friend"
"Who? Jimin?"
"Yea, he really has a lot of things to say about you."
"Oh, like?"
"Like how you can't stop talking about me, and you wait everyday just for me to show up."
Hoseok cheeks turned red from embarrassment.
"That's fucking cute" Yoongi lifted his head and laughed with a huge smile.

There was a long pause

"I couldn't help it" Hoseok said shyly
Yoongi laughed it off and stood up with the napkin still in hand. "Hey,well I gotta rush but I'll be back soon, I promise" he left before Hoseok got a chance to say anything else. He hoped yoongi would see what he wrote on the napkin.
-