Chapter one: The Fair

"BOOM! Headshot!" exclaimed Ari, hitting the bullseye AGAIN. "I do believe ladies and gentle that, I am the winner! Haha!"

"God damnit... I was so close!"

"Liz, I was scared for my life"

"But hey you're still alive aren't ya? I did something right!" she butted in.

"That's debatable.."

"HEY! Do you want your prize or not?" the man in the games booth demanded. We were playing this stupid fair game where you have to hit the bullseye 2 to win this pink stuffed monkey, but I think it's rigged...

"YES PLEASE!" Ari shouted. She snatched the prize out of the man hand and held it about her head. "WHOO!"

"okay then, Ms. Im-so-fly-I-can-throw-darts lets have a race. Whoever makes it to the ferris wheel last has to...

"go all the way around the ferris wheel with Ari's creepy stuffed monkey!" Liz shouted.

"it's not creepy... It's just slightly terrifying!" defended Ari.

"Ok! Ready, set, SCREW YOU GUYS!" I shrieked as I grabbed the stuffed animal, knocked down my two friends, and sprinted in the direction of the ferris wheel.

"You little shit!" Ari yelled after me. Haha I had a lead! But sadly, I underestimated how HARD it actually is to run with a giant stuffed gorilla, and also the fact that Ari happens to be the star of her track team. Kinda forgot about that...

And so, by the time I had actually reached the ride, BOTH of my friends were already there.

"Looks like someone's getting some special one on one time with this big fella!" Liz chucked pushing the monkey in my face. "We're gonna get some deliciously unhealthy fair food, so you wait here. Have fun!"

As they sprinted off toward the Elephant ear concession I groaned to myself. I suck at making bets. Especially with THOSE two crazy children. Yup. My best friends in the world. We all live together up the street, and decided that today would apparently be a good day to check out the fair. Grreeeaaaat. But I wouldn't give them up for the world. We all met in fifth grade, and being the weirdos we are, gravitated toward each other and clicked immediately. Now, 7 years later here we are, exactly the same.

Waiting in line for the ride, it was getting hot. So I brushed back my auburn-blonde hair into a loose pony, and adjusted my aviators. Finally stepping up to the car I would be riding in, I picked up the monkey, did a little walk of shame, and sat in ride. I glanced over at the food stand and caught a glimpse of my friends smirking at me. They would NEVER let me live this down. But as the man at the control was just about to flip the switch, a blonde boy came sprinting up to the ride, coney dog in hand. He took one look at me, then the large pink stuffed gorilla, then back at me, and uncertaintly asked," uh, is that seat taken?"

"If you mean the monkey then yes but there still that seat over there" I gestured with my head.

"great" he said and he shot me a warm smile, then climbed into the seat across from me. I looked over to the ground- which was now getting farther and farther away- and spotted Liz and Ari. I shot them a smug smile. Who's laughing now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day another chapter! Hope you guys liked this one, I know it's super-ass boring but, sigh, it had to be done. Leave a like or some feedback if you want changes, and also check out my friend HazzaBooBear1D! Actually BOTH my friends from the story (real people) ari and Liz, write on that account, so look en up, they're awesome!

Thanks and love ya, Sydxx