Chapter 3: Wasted

Wasted. I got really, REALLY freaking wasted last night. Those were my only thoughts as I scrunched up my eyes against the harsh morning light. I stretched slightly from my uncomfortable position, and within the blink if an eyes found myself on the floor. OW. Guess I fell off a couch or something. I groggily rolled to my left and saw Ari lying on top of the one with the curly brown hair. But they were still fully dressed so I took that as a good sign. Liz was nowhere to be seen but she seemed like the dazed and confused type of drunk.. I peered up over the rim of the couch to find the blonde boy, passed out, with lipstick marks all over his face and neck. Lipstick in the shade I was wearing. Awkward. But finally getting a good look at him now, it was easy to see how undeniably adorable he was. With his shaggy sun-kissed hair sticking in all directions, and a content smile on his face. Then he opened his eyes, staring straight at me. Even more awkward.

"Hello love" he whispered.

"hey" I replied. Then I moved my head and I felt it, the awful throbbing of a hangover. I winced.

"hangover much? Someone's a party animal." I just nodded. "Here babe, I'll fix you up." and he took my hand and gently led me to the enormous kitchen. Moments later, he slid a glass if water, some Advil, and some tea in front of me.

"Ew, tea." I recoiled

"oh yeah, americans, right," he remembered. After a long silence he said," can't believe we're the first ones up."

"Tell me about it. My friends usually have to throw water on me in the morning to wake me up!"

"haha! Same here!"

"hey," I though aloud," how's about some payback?"

He smirked." I am so in"

About 5 minutes later we had a crowd of angry and wet, but awake people.

"So, yeah last night was.. Fun?" Liz suggested, uncomfortably scratching the back of her neck.

I wasn't buying it."Okay raise your hand if you remember absolutely nothing from last night." everyone raised their hand."alrighty then. Raise your hand if you want pancakes?" again everyone raised their hand. Niall actually raised both his hands, and attempted to raise a foot.

"everybody in The Pimp Daddeh, we're going to IHOP!" Liz shouted. We cheered. Then groaned because if our pounding heads.

"Oh! We never actually happened to catch your names!" I exclaimed. These people were still strangers.

"Well, at the end with the fancy hair is Zayn, then Louis with the suspenders, Liam with the short hair, Harry has well, all that hair, and I'm Niall." and he smiled and held out his hand. His hand with the thin white scar on the palm. Just. Like. Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vas happening? I'm soooo Sooo so sorry this chapter is so short, I hate that I did that. Anywho now the truth is out! Excitingness!

Talk to ya later, Sydxx