Chapter 3: Vine

Okay, Vine always calms me down. "Ariana, R u ok. Wanna come over l8r" was the text I just got from Lukas. Oh hell YEH I'm going! 😻. "Yeh babe. See u l8r. Luv ya!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I don't know what to wear. Wait, JASMINE WILL HELP ME.

"Hi jaz, will u help me to choose what to wear on my date with Lukas xxx" I texted her. She replied 10 mins later and said, "Yeh, sure! I'll be there in 5!"

Okay, that's good stuff, at least I know she will help me! Now I scared. What if I look bad and he even SAYS IT TO ME!!! That would make me just... CRY 😭😭

*DING DONG*
JASMINE IS FINALLY HERE!

"Hi jaz!"
"Hi Ariana!" She said. "Okay, you keep to tell me what to wear tonight! But first I want you to check this out for me. Does my pink flower dress go with my white trainers?"
"NO, YOU NEVER WEAR TRAINERS IN A DATE ARI! Okay, wear your pink flower dress with your white high heels. That would look bæ (English version)." She said. Okay, good start I know what to wear!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 and a half hours later...

*DING DONG* "Hey babe, u ready to go?"
"Yeah, ready when you are babe." I looked at him in the eyes and all I could see was love. He was always thinking of me. That's why I love Lukas. But maybe not for long. I still don't know what to do after today. I mean... my GCSE starts tomorrow. I need to study. He's already in University! I think I'll explain it to him later. He'll understand. He had to go through the same thing. Sometimes I think that he's just gonna leave me after I tell him. That's why I don't say anything to him. But now I think I have to. "Babe, there is something I need to tell you..." I said hollowing his hand. "Yeah babe, what is it?"
"Well you now my GCSE is coming up tomorrow, and I just wanted to say that... um... that um... that I I I think we need a break. JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE ONLY ONE WEEK!"
"Um... Ok I think we should... see you around."

wallflower417 is a brill writer check her out!!