Chapter one

The lights shinned bright on the stage. The Splitz gang was on that stage, preforming a live show premiering a new member in the gang. Her name is Kazoo, she is a brown and black hyena and amazing friends with Drooper.  She was finished a week ago but some...unfortunate...things happened during testing. Lets just say they had to hire 15 new employees that week. For some reason they are still debuting her. It may have something to do with the company just wanting profit from this new character. Like any other company, they don't care about the hazards of this very sensitive animatronic. She was just an idea...a friend of Droopers. But she was not a thing until today. The kids sat around the studio and with them are their parents or older siblings that were forced into coming. The Splitz were getting closer and closer to her reveal until Drooper said "Hey gang my friend is coming back home! its been 2 whole years since I've last seen her!"  he said excitedly in his normal southern sounding voice. Just as he said that there was a knock at the door as he opens it. Kazoo walked in and said "Heya Drooper, I missed ya!" she had a slight British accent you know..to differ from the others I guess. The episode ended a bit later. The staff hauled Kazoo outside and set her in front of the entrance and turned on her security mode. She was built to entertain during the day and guard and night. The staff left except for the actor of Stevie, who fell asleep drunk in his dressing room. He woke up at 2 am pissed off that he had stayed over longer than he liked. He opens the door but Kazoo was standing there with an umbrella. "hehe....ohhh Stevie..." she had seen him spit alcohol in Droopers face and she was not going to put up with disrespect towards Drooper. As Kazoo cornered him, she grabbed his neck and stuck the umbrella down his windpipe and trough his guts and intestines and then opened it causing him to rip apart in at least 10 pieces and blood splatter everywhere. After that she was covered in his blood as Drooper laughed in the background. Kazoo giggled and walked out of his room and to her post out front. In the morning the staff assumed someone tried to get in and she just did her job until they found his body pieces everywhere in his dressing room. They still cleaned her up and put her on stage. but that night they didn't put her outside tonight. Kazoo walked to where the Splitz characters stayed. Drooped immediately hugged her and she hugged back. Fleegle looked down a little pissed off. he had always liked Kazoo but she didn't have the same feelings for him. "Can you please NOT do that here?" Fleegle was definitely Pissed off now if not before. "Oh come oooooooon Fleegle stop." Drooper groaned. Kazoo looked down and walked out as Drooper got extremely angry at him and sat on the couch he didn't say anything for the rest of the night. Bingo and Snorky looked at each other concerned for both Drooper and Fleegle. Kazoo walked to the sloppy time course and Someone was there looking at the stage and Kazoo slowly walked up to him.

----------> To Be Continued