Chapter 3

Drooper Punched Fleegle and Fleegle shutdown. Drooper walked off and spit on him. Kazoo was shut off after a bit in the day and brought inside and charged. Dakota woke before Andy and Beth. She yawned and seen Bingo walking over to her to see what was going on. As soon as he was about to see her Andy pulled her back and hid with Beth. Bingo walked over thinking he seen a child down this way. He turned around and walked out as Andy got back up with Dakota and Beth. "That was a close on..." Andy was breathing heavily after that Dakota interrupted "But he is nice, they all are...to me anyways" she was quite confused as they had never attacked, well her at least. Kazoo woke up and was ready to get on stage today and preform with Drooper because she would be filling in for Fleegle because of an incident. Kazoo was almost about to go on until someone put her in a locked room. Apparently Andy had Rebecca put Kazoo in a room at day and a camera at night because of the incident between them. She was furious at this, all she wanted was one, Drooper getting respect, and two preforming for the children. Drooper did not take kindly to this news, they had to hire 7 mare guards that next morning. Snorky was riding around in the little car they have, the Split mobile (I Know the actual name but come on,creativity?) he was greeting kids and having fun honking hello and waving at them. He was thinking to himself about what Drooper and Fleegle did the other night, it wasn't like them at all. He stopped the car and got out to go to the stage and thought | I have never seen them act like that...especially Kazoo...killing?! Its not something she would do, even if she had a motive to she just wouldn't what if Bingo starts to kill others?!| he was in quite the panic paranoid about his friend killing like the others. He got on the stage ready to preform, he noticed that Drooper was sad, Bingo was uncomfortable and that Fleegle nor Kazoo were here. He was quite concerned about this but didn't say anything in case Drooper got mad. Kazoo was alone in the dark room crying oil. She was scared, confused, and alone. The dark empty room got colder each minute making her joints not be able to move as much. She tuned herself off as the show went on without her. The show ended with them explaining that Stevie went to collage to become a teacher...even though we know that's not happening anytime soon. Fleegle was fine he got fixed but stayed is the workshop today to relax and get away from Drooper for a bit after what happens. "I don't know what she sees in him that i don't have..." he was venting to himself. "I know... I'll try to win her over like a reasonable animatronic !" he was optimistic about this but its not going to be easy as she is on at night when they are off. "I know i can do it!".                                                             

(This one was a bit shorter with no gore its a little rushed and I'm sorry I've been really stressed)

-----------> To Be Continued