Chapter 4

The sun rose up and Kazoo was off again. Fleegle was fixed and Drooper was still mad at him but also because Kazoo can't be with them. As she sat in the dark room alone she turned on and looked around and decided that she wanted to be on stage today. She opened the door and tried to walk out. Seven guards tried to tackle her to the ground but she turned to one and bit off his head. Her teeth sunk into his neck and she pulled until his skin started to rip he screamed in pain as she slowly ripped his head off until a crack was heard of his neck breaking and his head came off of his spine and neck. The other guards backed off and ran to get their tasers but Bingo bango bongo(props if u get the reference) The orange ape is here to ruin that idea. The guards freeze in place as Kazoo and Bingo have a ball killing all of the guards. Drooper was sitting alone after the show and sulking about not seeing Kazoo all day. He looked off as she approaches him slowly. Dakota was walking- or more like frolicking around as Beth and Andy slowly walked telling her to be careful. "Hey...Dakota..who is-was your dad?" finally Andy asks a reasonable question. "Oh his name is Derrick but you know him better as Stevie" (idk his real name so i go with Derrick k) they looked at each other in disbelief. They stayed silent the rest on the day as she hummed the Banana Splitz theme song. Drooper was tackled from the back by Kazoo and he was so happy to see her. She had cleaned herself up as she is waterproof. "Kazoo! How did you get here? I thought you were locked up in the storage closet." She looked around and pointed to a dead body on the ground. Drooper looked at it then back at her and he hugged her she hugged back. 

This one is very short but im trying to get it out fast as there is alot going on right now)))