Zombies.

Yugo pov.
I entered the room to give back our equipment when I noticed Y/n was still chilling with her dress off. I couldn't help but take notice of a few things one y/n was extremely fit even while sitting there is was very clear to see her muscle second she had a lot of scars.

"Yugo... are you staring?" I blushed up when she caught me.

"N-no just... please put on your dr-dress..." I heard a soft laugh from her as she slipped on the tight dark f/c dress that almost reached her knees then the loose lighter f/c with black swirls that covered most of the other fabric but a few spots (pic above) and we were soon on our way.

A couple hours later.

We slowly walked through the rocks to find this place. It was supposed to have the best bamboo milk and a lush green beautiful scenery I was tried and hungry and y/n walked past me like nothing was wrong. "How are you no exhausted?"

She looked at me with a knowing look. And I remembered somethings she had told me before.

'Y/n you need a break!' I tried to help her off the ground and she shook her head no.

'I'm used to my father pushing me pasta my limits this is nothing...'

I sighed and looked at her sadly Nox was trying to make a weapon Outta her and in some ways... it worked.

"Do you want a piggy back ride?" I looked at her confused. "Your tried I can carry you."

I shook my head no "I'm fine y/n focus on yourself for a while ok?" She looked at me confused but nodded her head none the less and marched forwards as we were met with the ugly sight of the panda place. It took us a while but soon enough there we were walking down in the city.

That's when I noticed something weird the bamboo was following us. "Yugo behind me!" Y/n stepped infront of me as they drew closer I grabbed her hand and pulled her behind me.

"What did I say earlier you need to worry about yourself y/n!" She looked at me shocked as we started running.

I looked over and found Az being turned "Az!" I needed to focus. "No touchy no touching these things at all!" Y/n nodded her head as we took off. I saved Amalia and y/n went over to help her up when.

Y/n pov
"R-run!" I turn around only to be met with the sight of Yugo turning.

My hat ears pressed to my head "yu-Yugo?" I went to take a step forward when a panda grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder "YUGO!" I fought against the stranger but found it useless and zoned out.

"I can't lose you..." the next thing I knew I was in the house of the guy who saved me with Amalia.

"Hello little girl, are we sure she's ok?" The panda spoke to me as I took in my surrounding.

"Uh I honestly don't know she's never been this way before." Amaila's voice soon stopped "oh look she's moving! Y/n!" I felt her arms wrap around me.

"I failed..." she looked at me confused, "I was created for one job and that was to protect him and I failed... he... he told me to..." I started to break down.

"Woah y/n calm down!" Amalia shook my shoulders and when that didn't work she pulled me into a hug. "Your always so feisty and fearless your never act this way y/n."

Amalia Pov.

That's when it hit me, she's the same age as Yugo, just a kid like everyone else, except all the pressure of protecting someone's life is hers to bare. She clutched to me crying and in this moment the fearless and strong wall that Y/n puts up cane crashing down.

"Are you all better now?" She sniffed and nodded her head yes. "Good cause there's a way to cure them, with pure Bamboo milk." I thought this would help but her eyes stayed dulled and hopeless, why did she look like a kicked puppy right now.

Y/n pov.

' Worry about yourself y/n!' Yugos words rang in my head on repeat it was torture as I tried to go to bed after the plan was told to me. After I found it impossible I went outside.

"Sister if you can hear me... I failed... I failed so bad!"

⚠️trigger warning self harm⚠️
I fell to my knees and pulled out a dagger from my haven bag

"Useless! Idiotic! Girl!"

got to work on my arms cutting them I was taking all my self out in one go

"Worthless!"

and it showed on my arms and I tore them apart each cut deeper then the last.

"I just want to end it!"

"Y/n!" I turned around and made eye contact with a shocked Amalia. "Oh my gods your arms!" She rushed over to me pulling the blade out of my hands and held my arms and their bleeding mess.

"Amalia... don't tell Yugo, please..." I felt tears brimming my eyes once again "I... I just want the pain to end..." she quickly pulled me inside my bag and grabbed a whole bunch of cleaning stuff and wraps.

She pours Hydrogen Peroxide on my arms cause me to wince then she cleaned them again this time they stopped bleeding as she wrapped them up. We heard a weird noise from outside. "The alarm system. Y/n stay in here your in no condition to fight with how much blood you lost." She left and my vision faded to black.

'Maybe I lost too much...' was my last though before I lost control.

I woke up at least I thought I did I could feel the sun on me and hear voices but my body wouldn't listen to me.

"She lost a lot of blood, she might not wake up..." this voice was Amalia.

"Amalia what happened?!" Yugo spoke.

"I don't know... I think all the pressure on her 24/7 came crashing down at once... she couldn't handle it all..." Amalia spoke again.

"Well she a fighter she'll wake up right?" Dally spoke next.

"No one knows..." I soon heard footsteps leave.

"Y/n I know your there... please, don't leave Qilby or Adamai alone ... what about your sister," I felt something  wet hit my hand as he held it "what about us..." he sniffed and I figured Yugo was crying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~