Awake!

Y/n pov
I woke up to see a blurry mess of the colors black and y/n it was about the size of Adamai and I rubbed my eyes.

"Sister? Oh My God are you awake?!" The being pounced on me.

"What the..." I blinked a couple times and then registered the fact they called me sister "izumi..?"

"Bingo!" She smiled "the cute Eliatrope boy told me so much about you and how you protected me! And how I managed to hatch from my Dofus without you!"' She was so pretty in her dragon form.

"You grew up..?" She nodded her head fairly "and Yugo was here?"

"He's normally here everyday since you were our cold..." I sat there in complete silence. "Is something wrong sister?"

The event of the last thing I remembered played through my mind "I died..." she looked at me confused "how am I still... I supposed to be dead... I watched my Wakfu drain outta my body."  Izumi's face paled.

"You sure had one heck of a nightmare sister..."  I looked at her.

"How long have I been out?" She started to count on her fingers.

"A couple weeks... here let me call Yugo and Adamai here when they get back they'll calm your nightmare and fill you in on everything..." she ran out of the room.

I tried to stand up but fell to the ground "stupid leg muscles weakened..." I leaned against the wall and got back onto my feet.

Izumi pov
I smiled and ran towards the farming area and found the two boys leaving and walking to the forest "YUGO ADAMAI!" I caught up to them. "She's awake!" I smiled at there shocked expressions.

"Y/n?" Yugo dropped the bad he was holding g and teleported away.

"Well looks like it's up to us to finish with the gerbils." Adamai smiled as he grabbed my hand and lead me through the forest.

"Do you think they'll confess?" Adamai shrugged his shoulder.

"It might take a couple more pushes but I hope soon..."

"Yeah same.."

Yugo pov.
I rushed to get to the castle and I ran into Amaila and Eva. "Yugo Dallys not dead he spoke to me he's..."

"I'm sorry I can't wait! Y/n woke up!" Amaila grabbed my shoulder.

"Surely she can wait a couple second we need to discus somethings." My ears dropped as she explained I should've stoop the infestation with Adamai by now. "Oh and your father is here." I nodded my head and ran off only to once again be grabbed my Dad and Adamai.

"I have to get to Y/n she's up!" Dad sat me down.

"Not before you eat!" I eat as fast as I could until once again being distracted by something.

Me Adamai and Amaila we're running towards Dallys statue and a giant monster was attacking I blocked its electric attack with my portals then shot it back at it but it didn't effect it at all. "Whelp I've got a bad feeling about this" ruel spoke.

Everyone prepared for the worst when a figure stood infront of it holding a basket filled with something. "Hey Momma is this what you were looking for? See your babies are safe let go take them home ok?"

"Y/n!" She handed the basket to the big scary momma and spun around with a smile on her face.

"Who's dreller is this he's the one who brought me sweet buddy." She scratches his chin.

"Jr! I you good boy!" The dreller got off of her and ran to Ruel.

I ran up to her and hugged her but suddenly all of her weight was on me. "Sorry... my legs down like me right now..." I laughed at her apology. "We also have to talk about what happened."

This made my blood run cold that meant she remembered... I nodded my head and helped her keep her balance. As we walked throught the kingdom and to her room.

"Y/n-"

"How am I even alive right now?" She got straight to the point.

"Time was turned back by nox but your Wakfu is unstable and unsafe to use right now y/n" Adamai and Izumi walked in. "Izumi has been telling us about how badly it's in disarray," I looked concerned at y/n as she shot a glare at her sister  saying we'll talk later.

"She also told us about the horrible dreams you had in your sleep" I sighed and looked at her.

"You could've told us you weren't mentally stable... we'd understand I mean everything crashes on you at one time... it's only natural."

I saw something snap in her eyes and stepped back "wrong words Adamai..." I whispered in his ear.

Y/n pov.
"Mentally unstable?! That's what you call that?! Adamai I willingly sent myself to death before time reset! I was perfectly happy dying!" I growled.

"Y/n we know you, you were mixing that up with saving us nothing more!" Adamai growled back.

"You may know me but you have no idea who I am!  Everyone has a second personality they don't want others to see and mine just likes to make me feel worthless and remind me of my place!"  Tears ran down my face  and they all stood there shocked.

"That's not true y/n and you know it" Adamai couldn't get the hint to be quiet.

"I'm afraid to be happy cause everything I am something bad always happens!" I never could get a single monent...

"Oh great now your just begging for attention! Calm down and think rationally for once y/n! We all have bad days!" Adamai yelled at me and that was it my breaking point.

I grabbed my haven bag and walked to the window opening it and stepping onto it and turned around to face them from outside.

"Every time I start to trust someone they remind me why I shouldn't." I let go and let myself fall backwards and into a portal I didn't spawn a second portal and found myself in a white void.

"Hello?"  A Eliatrope much older then me and Yugo looked at me his clothing white.

"Y/n?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~