Horror-Paranormal Winners🎉

I am so sorry for late.

The judge send me the results a few days ago. I became so busy with my studies that I barely got time. Sorry for this.

And thank you to judge, senior Berrylove91  for judging the books❤
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1st Place🥇

Silence

ur_favouritexx

Total: 93/ 100

Review:
Silence:

Silence is a grippingly thrilling book. The story follows a single mother of one child who settles in a new town only for strange things to start happening to her. She’s being stalked by a cloaked figure and haunted by strange nightmares.

The writer does a good job of spinning out such a suspenseful and mysterious tale that keeps one anxious and excited for the next chapter. However, I felt that some sentence structures could have been written in a better way. Other than that, it’s a very good read. I wish you the best!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2nd Place🥈

Goofy The Clown Disappearing Act
loverdolphin57

Total: 92/ 100

Review:

This book is horrifyingly intriguing. Goofy’s the true definition of the devil; what with all his mysterious powers, tricks and the ability to terrifyingly pass and execute judgment.

From my perspective, the story poses a most interesting question; does reform in one’s character make one worthy of forgiveness for sins committed in the past? Unfortunately, the adjudicator in the story doesn’t think so. Reformed or not, everyone will be disciplined.

I especially loved the writer’s style of writing, even if some sentences were too huge and required sizing down. I noticed lots of typos, some grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors which I think can be corrected with a little editing. Good luck!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3rd Place 🥉

The Writer’s Block
TeraVera

Total: 89/100

In this book, Zerra, a famous and successful writer who owes it all to selling her soul to the devil, gets a onetime offer from him to redeem herself.

This book has all the gore, suspense and mystery expected of its genre. Also, the writer cleverly sets up the plot in a way that will blow your mind away at the end. I must say, I was truly stunned. However, I did notice some parts of the story that didn’t transition well, a few grammatical and punctuation errors which can be rectified with some editing. Overall though, it’s a good read. Good luck!

Congratulations to the winners❤

Please do pm me your Gmail ac so that I can send you the stickers❤